Kenjya-Trusant is seeking Strategy Support to support Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
Clearance Requirement - TS/SCI
- Primarily performs tasks in support of A6OI mission.
- Provide in-depth analytics and facilitate awareness and information sharing of potential threat vectors at the tactical, operational, and strategic levels for MDTs on Major Weapon Systems (MWS) and mission sets by developing and implementing strategic, long range plans and guidance efforts for data analytics, intelligence interfaces, next generation tools and tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Coordination with outside organizations, such as the 35th Intelligence Squadron’s (35 IS’), Cyberspace Threat Intelligence Center (CTIC) and other US government approved cyber support/DCO agencies will be required.
- Project functions under MDCOC capabilities.
- Refine/continue development and maturing of CDOC and CDCC operating concept construct and interfaces designed to support CAF, MAF, SOF MWS mission sets (i.e., Fighters; Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance [ISR]/Heavy; C2 systems, etc.,).
- Define and document strategic and tactical long-range plans, intelligence interfaces, next generation tools and required data analytics for current and future MDTs, CDCCs and CDOCs constructs to achieve mission readiness, i.e., IOC to FOC.
- Develop and document way ahead for required intelligence interfaces supporting DCO strategy and analytics procedures that will encompass an Enterprise approach to describe efforts across all like-platforms and incorporate efforts to synthesize all platforms.
- Develop guidelines and procedures of validating effective DCO paradigm to cover network-based vs host-based security and outline large implications on equipping strategy, force employment and training.
- Develop action/implementation plan to achieve objectives required to support mission ready requirements in line with USCYBERCOM and AFCYBER directions and TASKORDS
- Define logical partnerships and interfaces required to achieve requirement objective, i.e., Cyber Focus Teams, Intelligence Community, PMO/SPO, etc.).
- Develop documents and brief strategic and tactical plan processes required to achieve task requirement objectives.
- Ensure task objectives alignment with United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM), Air Force Cyber Command (AFCYBER) directions and tasking orders (TASKORDS) in place to support CAF, MAF, SOF mission sets.
- Organize and charter weapon system review (WSR) to keep Intel, MAJCOM, SPO and all other participants updated on milestone achievements.
- Develop technical architecture components including information sharing and collaboration points and tools.
- Develop Tactical Implementation and Sustainment plan and other support requirements documents.
- Analyze cyberspace policies and government regulations to develop new policies and plans or revise existing policies, plans, or programs.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must have current TS/SCI
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Two (2) years’ experience/knowledge of USG principles, methodologies, and approaches used in strategic levels for MDTs that support cyberspace requirements, to include experience on MWS, Big Data Platforms (BDPs), and Air Force DevSec Operation strategies.