Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Cyberspace Program Integration Manager to support Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
Clearance Requirement - TS/SCI
- Primarily performs tasks in support of A52KS mission.
- The program integration manager will foster communications and coordination of information across four DCO programs, the OCO program, Cyber C2 program, and Joint Programs like Unified Platform, and Joint Cyber C2. The Integration Manager will enhance the use of communication tools like SharePoint and building databases to simplify the construct and sharing of requirement documents like AF Form 1067. The integration manager will improve office communication by buildout of one-year work roadmap that captures all A52K planned meetings and activity, ACC corporate structure tasks, and cyber weapon system meetings and requirement working groups. Finally, the Integration Manager will assist with the development of Cyberspace and Information Warfare strategic narratives for the events like the Program Objective Memorandum
- Work in alliance with all A52K Branches to share information and foster communication.
- Improve and maintain Cyberspace Programs information sharing by enhancing tools like SharePoint to enhance communication within A52K, ACC, Acquisition, and cyberspace operational community.
- Cyberspace system integration. Attend OCO/DCO/Cyber C2 meetings and identify potential overlaps of technology, or potential technology integration inputs.
- Buildout one-year roadmap of all A52K planned meetings and activity, to include A52K integration with ACC corporate structure tasks and meetings.
- Assist Program Element Monitors with the development of strategic narratives that correspond with the Program Objective Memorandum (POM) inputs.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must have current TS/SCI
- Five-years' experience from a MAJCOM, NAF, or cyber wing with application of military cyberspace and Information Warfare operations as they apply to cyberspace programs and weapons systems.
- Three-years' experience with the SPPBE process, and ACC Corporate Structure process for building POMs.
- Three-years' experience with SharePoint applications, and management of SharePoint data for an organization.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products; strong background in Excel.
- One-year experience with Scaled Agile Framework and the leading/participating in weapon system planning increments.
- Knowledge of with JCIDS, and the weapon system development and acquisition process.