The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Cyberspace Weapon Systems Test Manager to support Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
Clearance Requirement - TS/SCI
- Primarily performs tasks in support ofA52KS mission. Test Manager is responsible for ensuring the WST and MAJCOM is adequately involved in the Integrated Test Team (ITT) processes and meets the needs of the Cyber Program.
- The Test Manager will routinely interface with the WST Chiefs and other WST members regarding weapon system emergent and planned testing requirements.
- Oversees overall MAJCOM involvement in the ITT program for Cyberspace Weapon Systems.
- Maintains the master test schedule for all Cyber weapon systems and be able to brief current status at weekly updates.
- Establishes an effective working relationship with ACC/A5T to ensure all required Cyberspace tests are scheduled and funded.
- Incorporates results of Operational Testing (OT) into the Strategy, Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (SPPBE) process.
- Establish effective working relationships with all A52K WSTs, AFLCMC SPO, and other divisions within ACC staff such as the A3/2/6K for Weapon System FAM support.
- Implements the Scaled Agile Framework acquisition methodology and attends events pertaining to Weapon System or capability planning increments.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must have current TS/SCI
- Five-years' experience at the MAJCOM, NAF, or Cyber Wing with application of military cyberspace and Information Warfare operations as they apply to ITT and/or OT activities.
- Three-years' experience with JCIDS, and the SPPBE process for weapon system development and acquisition.
- Three-years' experience with either development or operational testing. Experience as an operational tester strongly desired.
- Familiar with scaled agile framework acquisition methodology.