Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Cyberspace Command and Control (CS) Sustainment Analyst to support Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
Clearance Requirement - TS/SCI
- Primarily performs tasks in support of A52KS mission.
- Sustainment Analyst is responsible for ensuring foundational and emergent requirements are sufficiently funded and supported throughout the weapon system lifecycle.
- Regularly attend WST meetings in order to monitor and stay apprised of WSS issues.
- Support the annual SPPBE process in order to ensure that sustainment is considered at every phase.
- Address and respond to sustainment issues from ACC field units.
- Routinely interface with the WST Chief and other WST members regarding the sustainment of enduring and emergent requirements.
- Be prepared to support the WST in the VCB process from the perspective of sustainment.
- Possess the skill to navigate the Centralized Access for Data Exchange (CAFDEx©) system in support of their assigned weapon system. Understand the CAM System, CAM overarching governance, and where the ACC WST responsibilities within the CAM System.
- Support the MYPEP Team in the annual process of developing budget estimations and future year execution strategies.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must have current TS/SCI
- Five years' experience working with or within a WST or working directly with WSS.
- Five years' experience at the MAJCOM, NAF, or Cyber Wing with application of military cyberspace and Information Warfare operations as they apply to cyberspace programs and weapons systems.
- At least two years' experience with the CAM System is required.
- Ability to plan, organize, and negotiate effectively with senior analysts and management to accept and implement recommendations, where proposals involve substantial resources, and require extensive changes in established concepts and procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and negotiate complex issues.