Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) Cyberspace Intelligence Requirements Manager to support Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
Clearance Requirement - TS/SCI
- Primarily performs tasks in support of A52KD mission.
- Performs complex intelligence analysis with emphasis on Air Force and DoD cyberspace programs/systems requirement development activities. Performs detailed analysis of cyberspace program requirements to uncover intelligence gaps and develops solutions to close those gaps. Understands advance principles, concepts, and procedures of intelligence analysis, integration, and fusion to synthesize large amounts of program level and intelligence data to make recommendations to senior analysts and staff. Develops intelligence requirements, analysis, and recommendations to ACC senior staff on matters involving cyberspace analysis, production, and strategy for developing cyberspace systems. Builds modernization and sustainment plans for assigned cyberspace weapon system. Develops major weapon system requirements IAW DoD regulations and the JCIDS process. Resolves day-to-day program and funding issues as they pertain to the execution of the current fiscal year budget and programming of the FYDP. Implements all aspects of the SPPBE process. Supports build of annual POM, and Planning Choices. Develops and recommends modifications to systems and programs around doctrine, tactics, and concepts of operations that track Air Force, OSD, and joint planning documents. Promotes interchange of information on requirements, capabilities, deficiencies, and cyberspace technology applications. Accomplish studies to improve operations, weapon systems, weapons systems support, training and testing and to furnish data for higher-level headquarters decisions. This involves design of tests and evaluations, analysis of data, determination of the operational implications of statistics generated from the data, assurance of high-quality tests and evaluation documents, and application of results to the requirements process. Analyze, develop, and evaluate plans, goals, and objectives for long-range modernization of cyberspace weapon systems. Implements Scaled Agile Framework acquisition methodology to establish weapon system planning increments. Coordinate across DCO cyberspace weapon systems, teams, program management office, and ACC staff.
- Develop ISR analysis and products to support modernization of assigned weapon systems.
- Ensure intelligence related requirements and regulations are documented and met prior to weapon system modifications and fielding.
- Build SPPBE inputs including POM and Planning Choices.
- Interface with PMO on related funding issues within execution year and throughout the FYDP.
- Facilitate agile processes within the budgeting and execution of funds.
- Subject matter expert on assigned weapon systems, to include programs, projects and POCs.
- Attends daily/weekly sync as a liaison between the MAJCOM and HAF, the NAF, Wings, Groups, tactical units and the PMO.
- Implements the Scaled Agile Framework acquisition methodology and attends all events pertaining to Weapon System or capability planning increments
- Collects and compiles topics for discussion during weekly/bi-weekly team telecoms.
- Performs quality control of submitted Cyberspace requirements forms.
- Coordinates topic submission and facility securement for semi-annual DCO Weapon System Review and Steering/Working Group.
- Prepare updates for weekly branch/staff meetings as well as both unclassified and classified MARs.
- Gather intelligence requirements and consolidate efforts between weapon systems to ensure seamless integration of capabilities.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must have current TS/SCI
- Five-years' experience from a MAJCOM, NAF, or cyber wing with application of military cyberspace and Information Warfare operations as they apply to cyberspace programs and weapons systems.
- Three-year's experience executing the intelligence cycle and knowledge of intelligence policy and guidance, and the structure, organization, roles and missions, and inter-relationships of the national IC, DoD, and USAF.
- Knowledge of requirements management policy to include JCIDS, and guidance and the role intelligence plays throughout a weapon system’s life-cycle
- Knowledge of the full range of intelligence research methods, techniques, and practices and advanced analytical principles, concepts, and methods used to identify and analyze complex multi-source intelligence information to produce detailed intelligence capabilities and threat assessments identify intelligence deficiencies, and advocate for warfighter requirements.
- Three-years' experience with JCIDS, and the SPPBE process for weapon system development and acquisition.
- One-year experience with Scaled Agile Framework and the leading/participating in weapon system planning increments.