The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) Data Analytics Manager to support Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
Clearance Requirement - TS/SCI
- Primarily performs tasks in support of A52KDmission.
- Builds modernization and sustainment plans for assigned cyberspace weapon system and data platforms. Develops major weapon system requirements IAW DoD regulations and the JCIDS process. Resolves day-to-day program and funding issues as they pertain to the execution of the current fiscal year budget and programming of the Future Years Defense Program (FYDP). Implements all aspects of the SPPBE process. Supports build of annual POM, and Planning Choices. Develops and recommends modifications to systems and programs around doctrine, tactics, and concepts of operations that track Air Force, OSD, and joint planning documents. Promotes interchange of information on requirements, capabilities, deficiencies, and cyberspace technology applications. Accomplish studies to improve operations, weapon systems, weapons systems support, training and testing and to furnish data for higher-level headquarters decisions. This involves design of tests and evaluations, analysis of data, determination of the operational implications of statistics generated from the data, assurance of high-quality tests and evaluation documents, and application of results to the requirements process. Analyze, develop, and evaluate plans, goals, and objectives for long-range modernization of cyberspace weapon systems. Implements Scaled Agile Framework acquisition methodology to establish weapon system planning increments. Coordinate across DCO cyberspace weapon systems, teams, program management office, and ACC staff.
- Define requirements and document modernization and sustainment plans, identify required next generation tools, and required data analytics for current and future cyberspace big data platforms.
- Build SPPBE inputs including POM and Planning Choices.
- Deconflict funding issues and requirements between the Division and other organizations within ACC and up to Headquarters Air Force.
- Ensure programming lines match required inputs and build required supporting documentation.
- Interface with PMO on related funding issues within execution year and throughout the FYDP.
- Facilitate agile processes within the budgeting and execution of funds.
- Subject matter expert on assigned defensive cyber capabilities, to include programs, projects and POCs.
- Attends daily/weekly sync as a liaison between the MAJCOM and HAF, the NAF, Wings, Groups, tactical units and the PMO.
- Implements the Scaled Agile Framework acquisition methodology and attends all events pertaining to Weapon System or capability planning increments
- Collects and compiles topics for discussion during weekly/bi-weekly team telecoms.
- Performs quality control of submitted defensive Cyber requirements forms.
- Compiles and routes submitted requirements forms to ACC/A52K leadership for validation.
- Tracks and maintains status of submitted/un-validated/validated defensive Cyber requirements forms.
- Coordinates topic submission and facility securement for semi-annual OCO Weapon System Review and Steering/Working Group.
- Attends briefings on behalf of, and back briefs the DCO Weapon System Team lead when scheduling conflicts exist.
- Prepare updates for weekly branch/staff meetings as well as both unclassified and classified Monthly Activity Reports (MARs).
- Coordinate across DCO cyberspace weapon systems, teams, program management office, and ACC staff.
- Coordinate with CYBERCOM on Big Data Platform initiatives.
- Prioritize data feeds and work with 16 AF on deconfliction of operational requirements.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must have current TS/SCI
- Five-years' experience with JCIDS, and the SPPBE process for weapon system development and acquisition.
- Three-years' experience from a MAJCOM, NAF, or cyber wing with application of military cyberspace and Information Warfare operations as they apply to cyberspace programs and weapons systems.
- Three-years' experience analyzing acquisition programs budgets and schedules, and developing recommendations on how to most effectively and efficiently use limited resources.
- One-year experience with Scaled Agile Framework and the leading/participating in weapon system planning increments.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and negotiate complex issues
- Ability to plan, coordinate and execute briefings and conferences to a large audience to include Air Force senior leaders.