Kenjya-Trusant is seeking an Information Warfare (IW) Multi-Year Budget Planner to support Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
Clearance Requirement - TS/SCI
- Primarily performs tasks in support of A52KS mission.
- Develops the annual multi-year program execution plan. Leads the integration of the operational requirements into a consolidated priority list and aligns investment funding to the highest priority efforts. Drafts the general officer level memo which allows AFLCMC PMO to build their execution strategy across the FYDP. Facilitates Weapon Systems Branches s in the annual review of their mission area backlog and provides monthly updates to the O-6/GS-15 Steering Group on the progress of executing multi-year execution plan. Identifies any obstacles encountered that could impact completion of the multi-year budget execution plan, and offers solutions to overcome the obstacles
- Working with Cyberspace Weapon System Teams, develops five-year balanced budget plans.
- Develops five-year mission narratives on the direction of the weapon systems.
- De-conflicts funding issues and requirements between the A52K and other organizations within ACC, AFLCMC material leaders, and Headquarters Air Force.
- Ensure programming lines match required inputs and build required supporting documentation.
- Interface with Program Management Office (PMO) on related funding issues within execution year and throughout the FYDP.
- Facilitates agile processes within the budgeting and execution of funds.
- Attends daily/weekly sync between the MAJCOM and Headquarters AF, the Numbered Air Force, Wings, Groups, tactical units and the Program Management Office.
- Implements the Scaled Agile Framework acquisition methodology and attends all events pertaining to Weapon System or capability planning increments
- Collects and compiles topics for discussion during weekly/bi-weekly team telecoms.
- Performs quality control of submitted budget forms from cyberspace Weapon System Teams.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must have current TS/SCI
- Five-years' experience with JCIDS, and the SPPBE process for weapon system development and acquisition.
- Five-years' experience from a MAJCOM, NAF, or cyber wing with application of military cyberspace and Information Warfare operations as they apply to cyberspace programs and weapons systems.
- Three-years' experience analyzing acquisition programs budgets and schedules and developing recommendations on how to most effectively and efficiently use limited resources.
- One-year experience with Scaled Agile Framework and the leading/participating in weapon system planning increments.
- Must have high proficiency with Microsoft Office and database management.