Kenjya-Trusant is seeking OCO Program Element Monitor (PEM) Support to Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
Clearance Requirement - TS/SCI
- Primarily performs tasks in support of the A52KO mission.
- Provides programmatic and financial management support to the Offensive Cyber PEM for the assigned PE
- Assists the PEM with the management and execution of all assigned PE funding.
- Executes the SPPBE process for assigned PEs, with particular emphasis on FYDP programming and annual budget execution.
- Conducts analysis on assigned program elements and develops programmatic strategies to efficiently execute program funding.
- Using knowledge of color of money, provides the PEM with financial strategies for executing RDT&E, procurement, and ops and sustainment funding.
- Routinely uses ABIDES to identify all PE funding, and changes in program funding. Accounts for all funding within the PE and links all PE funding to a specific requirement.
- Builds partnerships with HAF/NAF/Wing/SPO/Tactical cyber units in order to refine and prioritize OCO capability requirements and funding.
- Builds assigned PE Program Objective Memorandums (POM) position/inputs IAW ACC Corporate Structure direction.
- Assists with the development of budget and execution plans for O&M budgets.
- Engages in day-to-day program Scaled Agile Framework acquisition events and evaluates plans, goals, and objectives for long-range modernization of offensive cyberspace systems.
- Provides written and oral responses regarding the PE for ACC leadership and HAF. Build briefings, BBPs, point papers, and emails to address questions/concerns about the PE.
- Implements Scaled Agile Framework acquisition methodology to establish weapon system planning increments.
- Must have current TS/SCI
- Five years direct experience executing the SPPBE process for weapon system development, acquisition, fielding, and sustainment.
- Three-years' experience with defensive cyberspace weapon systems.
- Three years' experience from a MAJCOM, NAF, cyber wing, or tactical offensive defensive cyber unit with application of military cyberspace and Information Warfare operations as they apply to offensive cyberspace programs and weapons systems.
- Three years' experience using ABIDES data bases, and three-years' experience with managing RDTE, procurement, and O&S funding.
- Three-years' experience analyzing acquisition programs budgets and schedules and developing recommendations on how to most effectively and efficiently use limited resources.
- Exceptional skills in MS Office Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint for maintaining effective communication and professionalism within an office environment.
- One-year experience with Scaled Agile Framework and the leading/participating in weapon system planning increments.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!