The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking Capabilities Training Support to Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains. The Capabilities Training Support role performs tasks in support of the Information Operations Branch (A326KT) mission.
Clearance Requirement - Top Secret
- Help execute training responsibilities related to WS management.
- Perform tasks assigned to branch in support of development, review, preparation, and coordination of training related to IW capabilities (cyberspace operations, electronic warfare, information operations, ISR support to IW) to include, but not limited to, courseware, syllabi, Initial Qualification Training, Requalification Training, Combat Mission Ready/Mission Ready, Ready Aircrew Program, Realistic Training Review Board, Training Planning Teams, Instructor Upgrade and Training Task Lists.
- Coordinate with ACC TRSS and subordinate FTUs to help facilitate review, validation, and approval of WS training programs IAW ACC policy and guidance; track and report status of WS training programs undergoing approval and/or update to branch leadership at least once a month.
- Coordinate with all relevant service, sister service and joint entities as appropriate to any given effort regarding fulfillment of Joint Curriculum Lead (JCL) responsibilities IAW USCYBERCOM policy and guidance.
- Track development of JCL training materials and provide monthly status update to branch leadership.
- Help collect, consolidate, prioritize, staff, and publish annual Trained Personnel Requirements for subordinate FTU IAW division business practices.
- Coordinate course schedule changes with subordinate FTUs.
- Assist branch with development and staffing of annual weapon system training and JCL-related POM inputs and unfunded requests IAW established ACC business practices.
- Draft input narratives and other related products as needed (e.g., trifold).
- Complete resource analysis (to include, but not limited money, personnel, infrastructure) and comparisons to identify and recommend solutions.
- Coordinate with resource branch to validate and submit POM inputs IAW established timelines; after submission, provide weekly status update of POM inputs to branch.
- Help developing-related branch inputs to division annual spend plan, to include but not limited to determining specific dollar amounts.
- Facilitate and/or attend working groups as needed and disseminate minutes and/or notes within 3 business days; track progress of tasks resulting from event and provide monthly updates at a minimum.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must have current TS/SCI eligibility.
- Knowledge and/or 3 years of experience similar to that of a SNCO or FGO in the following: Program Management either in government or corporate settings, USG training program(s), or corporate training program(s), Developing and/or implementing USG policy, Staff functions and processes at/above Wing level, Collaboration with lateral, lower, and upper echelons.
- Knowledge and 1 year experience regarding USG IW capabilities: Cyberspace operations, Electronic Warfare, Information Operations, ISR support to IW Policy and Guidance, Training Requirements, IW weapon systems, and IW organizational construct.