The Kenjya-Trusant Group is a seeking a Contract Specialist to provide USCYBERCOM with SETA support to include the application of cyber acquisition and program management expertise resulting in superior performance of command-wide programs and operations. Our support furthers the USCYBERCOM mission to unify the direction of cyberspace operations, strengthen DoD cyberspace capabilities, and integrate and bolster DoD's cyber expertise.
In this role you will assist with preparing pre-award documentation including contract documents, Acquisition Plans, Statements of Work/Objectives (SOWs/SOOs) and PWSs, Source Selection and Evaluation Plans, Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCEs), Quality Assurance Surveillance Plans (QASPs), results-oriented performance measures and Acceptable Quality Levels (AQLs), Justifications and Approvals (J&As), Determination and Findings (D&Fs), Source Selection Plans (SSPs), Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Quotations (RFQs), TORs, business clearances, drafting of DD254s, and other pre-award documentation. Additionally, you will provide services for evaluation in support of the Government source selection process and procedures that will result in the best value to the Government.
- Assist to draft documents capable of supporting the full spectrum of contract types.
- Support the acquisition CO, as necessary, during peer and internal management oversight reviews.
- Assist the Government by contributing as needed to the formulation of acquisition/contract requirements documents, contract requirements, contract plans, contract schedules, work packages, risk management plans, decision papers, draft solicitations (e.g., Request for Proposals, etc.) and all other documentation needed to effectively manage contracts for a diverse client base.
- Assist with conducting risk management for the capability development efforts and help to establish draft risk mitigation plans accordingly.
- Help prepare for, conduct, and follow up on Due Diligence sessions with prospective offerors.
- Provide preliminary documents that reflect technical and operational requirements for Government approval. This includes reviewing and analyzing acquisition plans and assisting with drafting market research reports for Government approval.
- Assist with preparing proposed labor category descriptions that reflect specific duties that must be performed, skills required, clearance levels, and years of experience in sufficient detail to accurately define procurement labor categories.
- Provide draft limited competition memos and documents, such as use of non-DoD contract vehicles, sole-source justifications, and directed procurements for Government review, finalization, and approval.
- Adapt and utilize templates and forms developed for USCYBERCOM and other Federal agencies to reinforce acquisition policies and facilitate preparation of procurement packages as directed by the Government.
- Review and provide recommendations to the Government on acquisition requirement documents (e.g., SOW/PWS, Instructions to Offerors, evaluation criteria, Source Selection Plans, etc.) to ensure all are in alignment to minimize the risk of protest resulting from confusing or conflicting solicitations.
- Establish and maintain, as directed by the Government, up-to-date integrated contract files including the basic contract, all modifications, processed invoices, and other information deemed necessary to support an understanding of contract actions. Contract files shall be established and maintained in accordance with FAR 4.803 and any applicable USCYBERCOM Procurement Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Provide support with analytical review of justifications, determination, and findings, and drafting of DD254s.
- Provide services for evaluation in support of the Government source selection process and procedures that will result in the best value to the Government. Support the development of source selection templates and forms, for Government approval, that will facilitate the evaluation process. Support proposal compliance reviews and assist the Government in determining if the proposal meets the minimum requirements as specified in the RFQ, RFP, TOR, etc. Record deficiencies to assist the Government with evaluations.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Active TS/SCI w/ CI Poly required.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field and minimum of 3 years of related experience (In lieu of Bachelor's degree, a High School diploma or Associates degree with an additional 6 years of experience may be substituted).
- Excellent communicator.
- Ability to manage competing tasks.
- Easily works within and across teams.
- Familiar working with technical professionals and other SMEs.
- Strong meeting coordination and facilitation skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Experience working in a complex cyberspace operation and/or multi-stakeholder environment (preferred).