The Kenjya-Trusant Group is a seeking a Contract Administrator to provide USCYBERCOM with SETA support to include the application of cyber acquisition and program management expertise resulting in superior performance of command-wide programs and operations. Our support furthers the USCYBERCOM mission to unify the direction of cyberspace operations, strengthen DoD cyberspace capabilities, and integrate and bolster DoD's cyber expertise.
In this role you will assist with post-award support as well as services for contract closeouts:
- Support in the post-award contract phase by preparing monthly status updates and tracking the status of deliverables, general contract status, funds expended to-date, collecting burn rate data, progress toward contract ceilings, and variance analyses intended to highlight any significant issues requiring Government action.
- Assist in reviewing and tracking all contract invoices.
- Maintain an invoice record, for Government review, and track when invoices are expected, received, and paid.
- Track contract funding and expenditures, for Government review, and advise the Government when incremental funding is needed.
- Develop and maintain records, for Government review, necessary to detect possible contract overruns/underruns.
- Track contractual terms and conditions and advise the Government when contract modifications and option exercises are needed.
- Assist the Government, as required, with drafting contract modifications.
- Assist the Government in closing out contracts and TOs in accordance with FAR 4.804, including research of historical documentation and information needed for contract closeout and preparing project closeout and transition documentation for the appropriate Government officials’ review and approval.
- Assist the Government in creating and updating standardized closeout guides to make the final closeout process more efficient and productive (including closeout procedures for normal contract closeouts as well as terminations).
- Employ the Quick Closeout procedures in FAR 42.708 when determined appropriate by the Government to reduce administrative costs and to enable de-obligation of excess funds.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Active TS/SCI w/ CI Poly required.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field and minimum of 3 years of related experience (In lieu of Bachelor's degree, a High School diploma or Associates degree with an additional 6 years of experience may be substituted).
- Excellent communicator.
- Ability to manage competing tasks.
- Easily works within and across teams.
- Familiar working with technical professionals and other SMEs.
- Strong meeting coordination and facilitation skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite products, USCYBERCOM’s Requirements Management System, Workflow Management System, and Microsoft SharePoint 2010 (preferred).
- Experience working in a complex cyberspace operation and/or multi-stakeholder environment (preferred).