The Kenjya-Trusant Group is a seeking a Logistics Manager to provide USCYBERCOM with SETA support to include the application of cyber acquisition and program management expertise resulting in superior performance of command-wide programs and operations. Our support furthers the USCYBERCOM mission to unify the direction of cyberspace operations, strengthen DoD cyberspace capabilities, and integrate and bolster DoD's cyber expertise.
We're looking to identify Logistics Manager candidates to provide logistics and space management support.
- Review, coordinate, and perform project management functions for emerging cyber mission space requirements.
- Assist, coordinate, and maintain USCYBERCOM Directives related to logistics and support agreements.
- Gather and prepare supporting documentation, coordinate drafts, obtain approval, and provide final documents for the publishing of all applicable logistical and support agreements.
- Track and update logistic project status and/or priority based on evolving cyberspace environments.
- Advise USCYBERCOM leadership on all aspects of logistical project planning, funding, and budget execution.
- Evaluate operations against Measures of Performance (MOPs) and Measures of Effectiveness (MOEs) to determine progress relative to the Government-established mission objectives and end states.
- Develop recommendations and guidance for improving operations to help drive the Commander’s decision cycle and provide a report that incorporates improvement recommendations.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Active TS/SCI w/ CI Poly required.
- Master’s degree in relevant field and minimum of 10 years of related experience. In lieu of a Master's degree, a Bachelor's degree with an additional 2 years of experience in performing requirements for a total of 12 years may be substituted.
- Familiar working with technical professionals and other SMEs.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Experience working in a complex cyberspace operation and/or multi-stakeholder environment (preferred).