The Kenjya-Trusant Group is a seeking a Financial Analyst to provide USCYBERCOM with SETA support to include the application of cyber acquisition and program management expertise resulting in superior performance of command-wide programs and operations. Our support furthers the USCYBERCOM mission to unify the direction of cyberspace operations, strengthen DoD cyberspace capabilities, and integrate and bolster DoD's cyber expertise.
We're looking to identify Financial Analyst candidates to advise and assist USCYBERCOM with financial management activities.
- Assisting with preparing and justifying program budgets and status informational briefings. This shall include providing support to manage and execute the programming, planning, budgeting, and execution process by identifying, building, and defending resource requirements, and building execution plans.
- Assist in compilation and reporting of programs and budgets, preparation of presentations and other materials to support the DoD programming and budgeting processes, and preparation of program/project and budget information for submission to the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), and Congress.
- Assist in the preparation of budget build documentation and the creation and maintenance of spending plans for internal and external review.
- Assist with the development and processing of Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request (MIPR) packages, including the de-obligation of MIPRs, reviewing for compliance with AF 65-116, and facilitating routing to all applicable stakeholders for approval.
- Interpreting and assessing the effects of new and revised congressional direction on the organization and its financial management program.
- Supporting the development of investment strategies to assist with the planning and defense of future year funding for portfolio and program related Command requirements.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Active TS/SCI w/ CI Poly required.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field and minimum of 3 years of related experience. In lieu of Bachelor's degree, a High School diploma or Associates degree with an additional 6 years of experience in performing requirements may be substituted.
- Familiar working with technical professionals and other SMEs.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Experience working in a complex cyberspace operation and/or multi-stakeholder environment (preferred).