The Kenjya-Trusant Group is a seeking a Business Process Engineer to provide USCYBERCOM with SETA support to include the application of cyber acquisition and program management expertise resulting in superior performance of command-wide programs and operations. Our support furthers the USCYBERCOM mission to unify the direction of cyberspace operations, strengthen DoD cyberspace capabilities, and integrate and bolster DoD's cyber expertise.
We're looking to identify Business Process Engineer candidates to provide advisement for program process improvement using organization change management best practices, such as Lean Six Sigma.
- Analyze current Program/Project development and management processes and products, collect and report performance metrics, and recommend improvements.
- Assist the Government in researching, reviewing, and developing acquisition policy documents.
- Support the maintenance of program processes and associated tools necessary to affect improvement.
- Provide advisory assistance to process improvement teams.
- Active TS/SCI w/ CI Poly required.
- Master’s degree in relevant field and minimum of 10 years of related experience (Bachelor's degree and 2 additional years of experience may be substituted for a Master's degree).
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma is desired.
- Familiar working with technical professionals and other SMEs.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Experience working in a complex cyberspace operation and/or multi-stakeholder environment (preferred).
- Focus/Target Areas:
- Excel (not just simple formulas)
- PowerPoint (Data visualization)
- SharePoint (Designer) preferred
- Power BI and any other data visualization tools
- Change Management
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!