The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Senior Solution Analyst to provide USCYBERCOM with SETA support to include the application of cyber acquisition and program management expertise resulting in superior performance of command-wide programs and operations. Our support furthers the USCYBERCOM mission to unify the direction of cyberspace operations, strengthen DoD cyberspace capabilities, and integrate and bolster DoD's cyber expertise.
We're looking to identify Solution Analyst candidates who can provide solution alternatives and recommendations for formally defined command-approved and prioritized requirements. This process consists of utilizing validated and documented requirements as inputs, collaborating with the assigned USCYBERCOM Joint Directorate Subject Matter Expert to determine viable solution options, and assisting in the early execution planning.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the requirement owners to identify solutions to fulfill requirements.
- Evaluate identified solutions, and/or the Analysis of Alternatives (AoA) to ensure the recommended Course of Action (COA) is valid and financially feasible, align solutions in accordance with the Operation of the DAS DoD Instruction 5000.02 and provide a solution analysis report.
- Conduct risk assessments and develop mitigation strategies for the AoAs and COAs and provide a risk analysis report.
- Evaluate and/or integrate multiple, distinct, disparate data sources, such as budget performance information pertaining to active or historical programs to support decision making.
- Prepare documentation required for investment decisions to include, but not limited to, preparing command investment decision briefings.
- Initiate actions to support the documents necessary to transfer funds from USCYBERCOM to performing organizations.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Active TS/SCI w/ CI Poly required.
- Master’s degree in relevant field and minimum of 10 years of related experience. In lieu of a Master's degree, a Bachelor's degree with an additional 2 years of experience in performing requirements for a total of 12 years may be substituted.
- Familiar working with technical professionals and other SMEs.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Experience working in a complex cyberspace operation and/or multi-stakeholder environment (preferred).