The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Senior Acquisition Consultant to provide USCYBERCOM with SETA support to include the application of cyber acquisition and program management expertise resulting in superior performance of command-wide programs and operations. Our support furthers the USCYBERCOM mission to unify the direction of cyberspace operations, strengthen DoD cyberspace capabilities, and integrate and bolster DoD's cyber expertise.
In this role you will provide acquisition management and support to include advising and assisting in the planning and implementing of acquisition activities, strategies, updating policies, recommending process improvements, and providing administrative assistance to the directorates. Additional responsibilities include:
- Manage and execute assigned contracts in IT, Cyber, Systems Engineering, and other applicable subject matter areas that support USCYBERCOM programs.
- Draft acquisition and contracting documentation required to successfully compete, award, and execute multiple support contract types using the GSA MAS (Multiple Award Schedules) program, Government Acquisitions Contracts (GWACs), Multi-Agency Contracts (MACs), and other contract vehicles.
- Prepare draft acquisition documents that are legally sufficient and accurately reflect all technical and operational requirements for Government approval.
- Perform the following acquisition lifecycle activities: a. Acquisition Planning b. Pre-Award Documentation c. Evaluation d. Post-Award e. Contract Closeout f. Acquisition Policy and Regulations Updates g. Acquisition process improvements.
- Assist the Head of Contracting Activity (HCA) and Command Program Managers (CPMs) with acquisition planning efforts.
- Assist with identifying, preparing, and implementing acquisition strategies and plans, drafting market research strategies, preparing market research inquiries, analyzing market research results, and preparing market research reports. Market research includes surveying industry for supplier information as well as surveying other Federal agencies for acquisition best practices.
- Conduct the following activities: a. Assist in the review and structure of the Pre-Acquisition Strategy Meeting (Pre-ASM) and Pre-Contract Strategy Meeting (Pre-CSM) briefings. b. Assist the Government in preparing acquisition strategies, policies, procedures, schedules, risk management plans, and decision papers consistent with DoD and acquisition regulations and policies to effectively manage contracts for a diverse client base. c. Assist in creating methods to implement long term and annual performance measures, in direct support of command goals and objectives.
- Assist CPMs with oversight activities to include preparing Contract Surveillance Plans and documenting oversight processes.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Active TS/SCI w/ CI Poly required.
- Master's degree in relevant field an minimum of 10 years of related experience (In lieu of a Master's degree, a Bachelor's degree with an additional 2 years of experience may be substituted).
- Excellent communicator.
- Ability to manage competing tasks.
- Easily works within and across teams.
- Familiar working with technical professionals and other SMEs.
- Strong meeting coordination and facilitation skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Experience working in a complex cyberspace operation and/or multi-stakeholder environment (preferred).