The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Hardware Specialist - Level 0 to support a Government contract in the Annapolis Junction, MD area.
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD
SECURITY REQUIREMENT: TS/SCI w/Full Scope Poly
- Provide labor for the physical and logistical efforts in non-technical tasks required for hardware and other electronic equipment.
- Provide services in the physical dismantling and demilitarization of hardware.
- Follow all proper processes of equipment classification sanitization.
- Stage, organize, perform labor on, and transfer hardware in the Continental United States (CONUS).
- Prepare reports and analysis for documentation and derived operational requirements.
- Conduct equipment surveys and inventories.
- Organize and direct hardware procedures.
- Ensure problems are properly identified and solutions will satisfy all requirements.
- Prepare reports and recommendations concerning management of hardware and processes.
- Maintain materiel accounting and process related records to assure 100% accountability for items processed.
- Provide logistical services in processing of equipment and tracking equipment statuses and history in Agency databases.
- Perform physical labor for dismantling, sorting of components, and disposal of retired equipment.
- Prepare functional requirements and specifications for hardware disposal.
- Protects and accounts for controlled access materiel and limits access to such material to authorized individuals.
- Four (4) years experience working with controlled access materiel.
- Two (2) years of experience in the handling, use and storage of cryptographic equipment, and familiar with DoD procedures.
- The two (2) years experience handling, use and storage of cryptographic equipment and familiarity with DoD procedures may be concurrent working with controlled access.
- Associate's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university or technical certification from a trade school.
- Two (2) years of additional experience working with controlled access materiel may be substituted for an Associate's degree.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!