Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Building Receptionist to support the U.S. Department of State (Department or “DOS”) Bureau of Administration, General Services Management Office (A/OPR/GSM).
NOTE: THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Must possess a Secret, Top-Secret, or TS/SCI clearance, depending on the work location.
- Provides visitor access at entrances to Department facilities following security guidelines and regulations.
- Requires a uniform: blue skirt or trousers, vest, jacket and white shirt/blouse with removable name tag and blue or black shoes.
- All assigned personnel must have escort authority.
- Requires successful completion of one-week on-the-job training. Upon completion of training, have a thorough knowledge of the Harry S Truman Building (HST), and familiarization of all other locations of the Department Annex building and offices.
- Must have the necessary understanding of security guidelines regarding visitor access to implement procedures when issuing visitor badges.
- Must work well under pressure, have excellent interpersonal skills and be articulate and well groomed.
- Requires basic computer skills to research and provide information as requested, to access automated visitor controls systems to issue temporary badges and to schedule tour requirements for the Diplomatic Reception Room Tours.
- Must be cross trained as a tour guide.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules). The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.