Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Scheduler - Level 3 to provide Weapons Cyber Security support on a contract in the Annapolis Junction area. The Scheduler will assist in development of program schedules, tracking program status and evaluating schedule alternatives.
Clearance Requirement - Active TS/SCI with CI polygraph
Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining detailed resource-loaded schedules for implementation, developmental and operational systems.
- Works with developmental and operational teams to develop detailed schedules and assists in keeping these schedules current.
- Uses or recommends automated tools such as MS Project, Primavera or program mandated software.
- Develops and or modifies project schedules and or the integration of multiple project schedules into an overall Master Program Schedule.
- Maintains the overall Master Program /Project Schedule.
- Links project schedules with the overarching program, Investment Portfolio, functional area and/or other Integrated Master Plans (IMPs).
- Provides hands-on development of layered schedules and IMPs that address how an acquisition project is progressing and how that project contributes to overarching requirements and objectives.
- Maintains status on linkages and dependencies with related projects.
Skills and Requirements:
- Assist in defining and implementing schedule software (MS Project, Primavera, or specific program mandated software, etc.) management processes and procedures
- Implement schedule version control processes, policies and procedures
- Assist in maintaining and developing the environment for the overall Master Program/Project Schedule and or the integration of multiple project schedules into an overall Master Program
- Maintain the schedule product build, staging, testing, deployment and integration
Define and implement schedule configuration management processes and procedures; such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrate those scripts with the schedule build process
- Develop schedule version control processes, policies and procedures and ensures that they are followed on development or operational schedule development and implementation projects
- Facilitate weekly meetings
- Provide recommendations to the program manager for allocation of management reserve to address resource/schedule constraints
- Coordinate a cross-walk of milestones and interdependencies among projects and/or functional areas (engineering, manufacturing, test, quality control, etc.)
Twelve (12) years of experience as a Scheduler in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
Shall have two (2) years of demonstrated experience managing a schedule for an engineering program involving hardware and software development and multiple sub-components using MS Project or Primavera
Shall have successfully completed an advanced level MS Project or Primavera course and have demonstrated experience with MS Project and or Primavera. Certification in either the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering (AACE) and or Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP) is required.
A Master’s degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, reducing the requirement to ten (10) years of experience. Four (4) years of additional scheduling experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.