Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Strategic Management Consultant to work on a new contract supporting the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution processes for the Government
CLEARANCE REQUIRED: TS/SCI with Poly
- Provide essential program build support to Government customers
- Work with operations and technical stakeholders to develop programs and resourcing of those programs in response to strategic plans and direction
- Be involved in all aspects of the Department of Defense's Future Year Defense Planning (FYDP) and the adjustments necessary as a result of evolving requirements
- Familiarity with developing resourcing profiles for multi-year programs
- Understanding of Department of Defense strategic plans and priorities
- Understanding and experience with the Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) process
- Experience translating guidance and strategic plans into actionable plans
- Experience developing Congressional Budget Justification Book entries
- Understanding of analytic processes and approaches to identify program and resource dependencies
- Understanding of the interaction of program build process, performance management and expected outcomes
- Demonstrated experience with Excel worksheets and techniques
- By January 4, 2022, all employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination or obtain an approved exemption as an accommodation.
- A bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Finance, Accounting
- 8 or more years of Program Build and/or Portfolio Management
- Relevant Advanced Degrees may be used to substitute for 2 years' of experience
- Relevant Bachelors degree may be substituted by four additional years' of experience
- Mid level positions require 12 years' of Program Build Experience
- Senior roles require 15 years' of Program Build Experience
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.