Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Performance Management Consultant to support the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution processes for our customer in the Annapolis Junction, MD area
CLEARANCE REQUIRED: TS/SCI, FS Poly
- Provides analysis of complex performance data in support of Government decision-making processes and strategic studies.
- Supports efforts to develop, integrate and continually improve processes associated with the management of performance information, its integration with related business management information, and its integration into existing management and decision-making processes.
- Enable Government leadership to make better management and investment decisions through the use of objective and meaningful performance measures.
- Perform data analysis of performance data to include measure results, performance statements and measure algorithms.
- Maintain data steward information and linkages in the MetriX system.
- Enter/Update Performance measure information in the MetriX system.
- Coordinate IP’s response to quarterly PMRT data calls.
- Coordinate IP’s response to Expected Accomplishment data calls/actions.
- Coordinate IP’s response to Mission of Interest (MOI)/Country of Interest (COI) Success Story data calls.
- Create/maintain budget and expected accomplishment linkages in the MetriX system.
- Document meeting minutes/summaries of performance related meetings.
- Create briefing materials for Performance related meetings/trainings.
- Develop annual Expected Accomplishments to support the budget project narratives for the CBJB.
- Collect, analyze and report all data required for quarterly PMRT data calls.
- Collect, analyze and report all data needed for MOI/COI data calls.
- Collect, analyze, and report all data needed to conduct mid-year and end-of-year Performance Reviews with ODNI.
- Assist in Measure Development as part of the ODNI Open Season process.
- Lead meetings specific to Performance Management.
- Translate organizational strategies and goals to develop a set of outcomes and associated performance measures.
- Develop/Consult with organizations to develop new performance measures.
- Develop and maintain Data Collection Plans (DCPs) for all new measures.
- Initiate Agency-Wide actions for performance information.
- Review/edit/approve organizational submissions of performance data.
- Develop/Recommend process improvements.
- Develop/Publish the Performance Expenditure Center Tables of the CBJB.
- Develop/Facilitate Performance Training.
- By January 4, 2022, all employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination or obtain an approved exemption as an accommodation.
- Twelve (12) or more years of combined experience in performance management and metrics implementation; Performance Based Budgeting; Analysis of performance data in relation to budget and strategy modifications; Federal Government Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution; and/or Program analysis and evaluation utilizing statistical, visualization, and data analysis tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher degree is required. A Graduate or higher degree will be accepted in lieu of two (2) years of overall; OR a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Business Management, Program Management, Finance, or Accounting will be accepted in lieu of two (2) years of overall experience. The Graduate or higher degree OR Bachelor’s degree or higher in identified Business fields cannot be considered together for more than two (2) years of overall experience.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.