The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Readiness Analyst to join our team supporting MARFORCYBER in Columbia, MD with readiness, training, and reporting. The analyst will compare periodic reports to develop trends and/or improvement areas, develop reports and briefs that clearly detail readiness status, and project future readiness based on trends.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Current TS/SCI w/ CI Poly required.
- 3 to 10 years of experience and a BA/BS degree.
- Proven experience in service and unit readiness including analyzing, reviewing, producing, disseminating, and defending formal readiness-related documentation, including plans reports, briefings, guidance, policy, and doctrine.
- Experience with CENTROPY and the Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS). Cyber Excepted Service (CES) Orientation; CES HR Operational Guide; HR Elements 1-6.
- Experience working on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a Readiness program including Mission Essential Task List (METL) development, deficiency reporting, assessments, joint lessons learned, and joint training.
- Knowledge and understanding of HQMC and Marine Corps organizational structure, missions, programs, and organizational relationships.
- Performs all functional duties independently.
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook Expertise.
- Able to work schedules around a core period of 0600 to 1800 with an occasional requirement for evening or weekend work based on operational requirements.