The Kenjya-Trusant Group (KTG) SAFE Schools team is looking for dynamic and motivated workshop facilitators that would like to contribute to the betterment of the Chester County, Pennsylvania educational community.
The KTG SAFE Schools team is a group of multi-disciplinary professionals delivering broad-ranging, education-sector focused, interventions that strengthen the capabilities of people, policies, and facilities to ensure students are able to learn and grow in a safe, supportive, and responsible learning environment. We are currently seeking facilitators for the following three workshops that will be delivered in Chester County:
The focus of these workshops is to improve school resiliency and security by providing administrators and teachers with the tools they need to preemptively recognize indicators of potential violence, mitigate risk exposure, and build stronger social connections in schools and across the school stakeholder community.
The workshops will be delivered by two facilitators – one senior and one junior. Both of these positions will be filled with this advertisement. Based on areas of interest/expertise, facilitators may choose which of the three workshops they would like to be involved with and will not be required to facilitate all three.
- Workshop for educators that addresses mental health needs in schools
- Workshop for educators that focuses on promoting social-emotional strengths
- Workshop for educators that focuses on conducting threat assessments in schools
- Deliver/support the delivery of the workshops identified above
- Collect workshop feedback and prepare reports summarizing participant feedback
- Develop recommendations based on personal experience and participant feedback to ensure the workshops are providing the best outcomes to participants
Preferred (or would be nice)
- Bachelor’s Degree in psychology, education, or other related field
- Three years relevant experience
- Previous mental wellness/education sector experience
Some Other Details
- Master’s Degree in psychology, education, or other related field
- Previous school counseling, teaching, and/or administration experience
- Any language capability
- 1099 – part time
- Work will be completed NLT September, 30, 2022
- A total of not more than 45 workshops will be delivered (15 of each of the three identified above)
- Each of the workshops will be no more than four hours in duration but may be shorter depending on each schools timing needs
- Must have the ability to reliably conduct online meetings (Teams, Zoom, etc.)
- Work will be a combination of in-person and online
- Successful applicants will already have subject familiarity; however, the developers of the workshops will always be available to answer questions and also provide a brief walkthrough of each module with those selected to be part of the program.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!