- Assist with the customer’s enterprise infrastructure services transformation
- Provide risk management tools; implement information management tools, evaluate performance-based information, provide technical and process recommendation, conduct technical analysis of alternatives, and provide configuration management.
- Assist in planning, developing, deploying, securing, and operating the Information Technology Infrastructure (for all domains) across the customer enterprise.
- Assist in developing transition plans and processes related to services that include data links, networks, government communication systems, interfaces, and processing systems. This also includes assisting with the standardization of these services so that enterprise tools are developed within the organization and our technologies.
- Assist the Government Team in ensuring required activities associated with systems integration are completed during EIS transformation.
- Produce system engineering and technical documentation, develop master schedules, design related dashboards, and establish overarching best practices and processes.
REQUIRED EDUCATION :
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or other related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus at least twenty (20) years of Systems Engineering experience
A Master’s or PhD Degree may be substituted for two years of experience.
A High School Diploma or GED plus twenty four (24) years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable
INDIVIDUAL CAPABILITIES / EXPERENCE REQUIRED
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Perform requirements gathering, design synthesis, and system design to assist with the transformation of services.
- Produce enterprise level architectural artifacts such as: CONOPS, model based systems engineering, use-case diagrams and security-based compliance support (to include STE requirements).
- Based on expertise, make recommendations to prevent or mitigate outages or compatibility issues with the EIS transformation efforts.
- Provide risk analysis, evaluate test results, if needed, identify and report health status of activities, to aid in ensuring the health and compatibility of enterprise and mission.
- Provide gap analysis and risk analysis in understanding the significance and probability of identified risks.
- Communicate required activities, compliance information, and technical information with enterprise personnel.
- Serve as liaison to critical personnel in monitoring the state of project development milestones.
- Must have experience with Confluence
- Must have experience with SharePoint including ability to manage folder structure, modify permissions, and create new sites.
- Provide troubleshooting recommendations and research solutions as requested, capturing these efforts in the appropriate systems engineering documentation.
- Must have familiarization with customer infrastructure.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
Enterprise Infrastructure Services Transformation and Service Transition SE Support; Sharepoint; Confluence