Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Management Analyst - II to provide support services as outlined below to efficiently and effectively support the Department of State (DOS), Bureau of Consular Affairs (CA), Visa Services Directorate (VO).
NOTE: THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD
Clearance Requirement - Secret (may require Top Secret)
- Bachelor’s Degree (advanced degree preferred), and/or;
- Three (3) years of experience monitoring federal government programs or direct knowledge and understanding of consular programs, regulations
- Three (3) years of written and oral communications in an office environment, including;
- Three (3) years of policy development, international relations, intelligence community, legal, and/or foreign service, including;
- Three (3) years of experience utilizing a variety of office software, specifically: MS Word, MS Power Point, MS SharePoint, MS Excel, and MS Outlook
- No less than three years working in Quality Management-related field supporting quality assurance/control methods, principles, and practices, including statistical analysis and sampling techniques, and developing processes and procedures.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of the full range of principles, concepts, and methodology related to one or more quality assurance functional programs and considerable skill in applying this knowledge to the planning and accomplishment of a variety of difficult and complex work assignments
- Possess thorough knowledge of quality assurance principles, auditing techniques, statistical methods and trending analyses along with skill in applying this knowledge to the planning and accomplishment of a variety of difficult and complex work assignments.
- Demonstrated experience with operational applications to test and inspect a product or to provide guidance, control, and processing logic in an integrated system.
- Demonstrated ability to ensure consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing good quality monitoring systems; validating processes; providing documentation
- Ability to achieve quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, incentive, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change
- Knowledge and understanding of the laws, rules and regulations pertaining to eligibility for and issuance of a U.S. visa
- Communicate effectively and confidently with high-level executives
- Superior organizational skills and work ethic
- Excellent customer service, written, and oral communications skills, and the ability to engage with high level and public officials, as well as working level colleagues
- Ability to interpret and apply complex regulatory material
- Ability to work independently and/or as a member of the team to effectively interact with personnel at all levels
The Management Analyst - II provides support to the Government staff and prepares letters, reports, and specialized correspondence. S/he will be primarily assigned to VO, but possibly also to other CA offices. A Government manager will provide day-to-day oversight and direction. The Management Analyst – II shall perform all duties required including, but not limited to, the following:
- Serves as senior advisor within VO on all Quality Assurance issues concerning assigned programs and as the focal point for external and internal quality assurance audits.
- Researches, develops, prepares, and/or interprets all Quality Assurance policies and procedures and renders advice thereon to VO staff.
- Review Consular Consolidated Database current and/or archived visa data to including, but not limited to Security Advisory Opinion cases and provide feedback and quality review recommendations on the assigned program.
- Reviews correspondence and other material prepared by VO for conformance to policies and procedures, and recommend resolutions to any problem areas thereto, and furnishes technical advice on adequacy or feasibility of subject matter presented.
- Monitors and/or participates in studies and projects conducted by VO to determine compliance with policies and procedures, and any recommended changes thereto.
- Ability to independently initiate actions, resolve issues, formulate methods and procedures for accomplishment of assigned functions, and to establish and meet milestones.
- Recommends corrective action including establishment of quality-related policies and procedures, as well as acceptable quality levels and statistical techniques.
- Assist with determining if specific data is required for evaluating or justifying alternatives to proposed changes and coordinate changes in policy or procedures with VO Government Managers.
- Generates a report of results, to include trending analyses and follows up on any adverse trends at the management level. When applicable, independently plans and carries out the assignments and modifies method of approach based on the particular problem/subject involved to include new sampling and analytical procedures and technology base programs that have quality challenges.
- Participate in relevant management meetings and workgroups to support VO objectives.
- Assist with facilitating Quarterly Quality Reviews (QQRs) and other formal quality-related reviews.
- Conducts quality assurance assessments via on site and desk review processes.
- Establishes risk assessment methodologies and oversees the risk assessment process.
- Establishes Technical Monitoring Plans (TMPs), performs monitoring, and tracks the progress of corrections/issue resolution.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Establishes methodologies to track incoming work and throughput and prepares briefing material to show any changes in inputs and outputs.
- Provide briefings and reports findings on quality measurements, reviews, and compliance matters.
- Assist VO compliance reviews and related activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.