Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Management Analyst - II to provide support services as outlined below to efficiently and effectively support the Department of State (DOS), Bureau of Consular Affairs (CA), Visa Services Directorate (VO).
Clearance Requirement - Secret (may require Top Secret)
- Bachelor’s Degree (advanced degree preferred), and/or;
- Three (3) years of experience monitoring federal government contracts or direct knowledge and understanding of consular contracts, regulations
- Three (3) years of written and oral communications in an office environment related to visa work, including;
- Three (3) years of policy development, international relations, intelligence community, legal, and/or foreign service,;
- Proficient utilizing a variety of office software, specifically: MS Word, MS Power Point, MS SharePoint, MS Excel, and MS Outlook
- No less than three years working in a Quality Management-related field or three years of experience monitoring federal Government contracts and understanding of consular contracts, regulations, and processes
- Demonstrated experience with operational applications to test and inspect products in an integrated system
- Demonstrated ability to validate quality processes by reviewing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedurals, checklists, and other deliverables
- Ability to maintain and/or improve product quality by completing product, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new solutions
- Ability to assist in developing, reviewing, or facilitating quality assurance training for USG or other contract staff when requested
- Ability to prepare quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, studies, corrective actions, and re-validations
- Contractor must have excellent organizational, communication and writing skills
- Contractor must be able to read, write and speak the Spanish language at a professional level.
The Management Analyst - II provides support to the Government staff and prepares letters, reports, and specialized correspondence. S/he will be primarily assigned to the National Visa Center (NVC) in Portsmouth, NH and/or the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) in Williamsburg, Kentucky. A Government manager will provide day-to-day oversight and direction. The Management Analyst - II shall perform all duties required including, but not limited to, the following:
- Identify and document contracting issues and develop contract improvement initiatives.
- Collaborate with the primary contractor and GTMs in the development, implementation and oversight of centralized contract tracking and reporting on all quality assurance activities and findings.
- Assists the government with identifying actual and potential conflicts in contract requirements and provide recommendations for remedy.
- Participate in relevant management meetings and workgroups to support objectives
- Facilitates Quarterly Quality Reviews (QQRs) and other formal quality-related reviews.
- Develops and maintains NVC and KCC procedures for quality assurance, inspection throughout the VSS support contract lifecycle.
- Coordinates ongoing internal primary contractor contract evaluations.
- Conducts quality assurance assessments via on site and desk review processes.
- Establishes risk assessment methodologies and oversees the risk assessment process.
- Establishes Technical Monitoring Plans (TMPs), performs monitoring, and tracks the progress of corrections/issue resolution.
- Provides support and technical assistance to the COR, GTMs and other USG staff with the primary contractor related contracting and procurement responsibilities.
- Reports on the primary contractor contract information and contract lifecycle activities.
- Assists with maintenance of contract COR Working files on the NVC and KCC shared network drive and other assigned functions to assist the COR, A/COR and GTMs.
- Establishes methodologies to track incoming work and throughput and prepares briefing material to show any changes in inputs and outputs.
- Assists with implementation and maintenance of incentive/disincentive program with prime labor contractor.
- Spanish language (optional): Knowledge of Spanish language in reading, speaking, comprehension and writing to suggest correction, expansion, or simplification of grammar, spelling, punctuation, abbreviations, capitalization, to check routine and repetitive instructional materials and to type draft and final copy foreign language materials.
The Contractor shall conduct management activities, including, but not limited to the following:
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Assist with the preparation of contract modification requests.
- Monitor burn rates.
- Review invoices for accuracy prior to USG review and acceptance.
- Assist COR, A/COR and GTMs with contract guidance.
- Assist with maintenance of contract files.
- Provide briefings and reports findings on quality measurements, reviews, and compliance matters.
- Support the COR, A/COR and GTMs performing quality assurance surveillance functions and provide advice, recommendations, and documentation.
- Assist with contract close outs.
- Assist with financial audits, compliance reviews, and related activities.
- Escalate issues and/or contract violations to USG staff quickly and accurately.
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.