Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Executive Assistant to provide support services as outlined below to efficiently and effectively support the Department of State (DOS), Bureau of Consular Affairs (CA), Visa Services Directorate (VO).
Clearance Requirement - Secret (may require Top Secret)
- HS diploma (2-year college degree preferred), and;
- Four (4) years of experience as an Administrative Assistant in an office environment, including;
- Three (3) years of experience utilizing a variety of office software, specifically: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Publisher, MS Excel, and MS Outlook, and;
- Demonstrated experience with document management, preferably for a legal department or other office, and;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and organize simultaneous work flow duties.
- Ability to adapt to changes in procedures and assignments
- Ability to establish working relationships at all organizational levels
- Ability to accurately manage taskers and assignments
- Ability to disseminate information and/or requests to all office personnel and compile responses
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail, and work ethic
Under the guidance of the onsite Government management team, the Administrative Assistant serves as a clerical expert in independently processing the most complicated types of office actions. The Executive Assistant may be asked to evaluate and consolidate information from various sources under short deadlines, such as internal or external survey information, reporting on statistics (retention, staffing, visa processing, etc.). Guidance is provided as needed; however, this person is expected to work independently in delivering tasks and reports as required by the Government management onsite. Completed written work receives close technical review from high-level Government employees. The Executive Assistant maintains confidential information (employee lists, management contact info, etc.). The Executive Assistant shall perform a variety of administrative and secretarial functions and at a minimum, shall perform the following functions:
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Prepare written communications using a variety of office software, specifically: MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Excel, and SharePoint.
- Assist with new hire orientation for Government employees.
- Assist with travel arrangements using online Travel Manager System (E2). Coordinate logistics for Government travel: book tickets, hotels, rental vehicles, estimate per diem, and voucher travel upon return.
- With Government provided input, use databases to report current and future activities.
- Track and report official time and attendance records for all federal employees within the office through Time and Attendance Electronic System (TATEL).
- Respond to routine questions on policy and procedures, and/or provide reports, such as Contractor employee turnover or time and attendance.
- Process employees for DS badges through the MDIS/DOS enrollment system, PIN resets and unlock.
- Answer incoming calls (external and internal) to the office in a highly professional manner and forward calls, take messages or resolve calls as warranted on an individual basis.
- Organize, type, data enter, collate and file material.
- Maintain the Director’s and/or unit’s calendar of upcoming events, guest log, appointments, and other activities.
- Review incoming documents and take appropriate action/distribution.
- Track and monitor the status of memoranda, correspondence, and taskers within unit
- Prepare briefing materials and compile reports.
- Provide support to other projects or tasks as required.
- Receive deliveries and arrange for pick-up of outgoing shipments.
- Be responsible for stocking the photocopy and facsimile machines and supplies as well as maintaining their operational status and taking the requested readings.
- Receive and sort incoming/outgoing administrative mail.
- Maintain constant awareness of all aspects of internal security including adherence to the restricted area policies, logging off computer terminals when not in use and securing work at the end of the business day.
- Admit and welcome visitors into facility and maintains visitor log-in files.
- Process employees for DS badges through the MDIS/DOS enrollment system, PIN resets and unlock badges.
- Liaise with building management to report and resolve maintenance issues.
- Operate office equipment, including but not limited to: document scanners, telephones, intercoms, label printers, and cameras.
- Assist with ordering, tracking, receiving, inventorying office supplies through various methods (GSA, CA internal, etc.).
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe office environment, free of debris or other obstacles.
- Fulfill daily supply order requests, stock limited supplies for general use such as printer toner, paper, pens, sticky notes, etc.
- Provide support for special events, including, but not limited to, support for conferences, meetings, representational events or bilateral delegations.
- Keep printers supplied with toner and paper daily.
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.