Kenjya-Trusant is seeking Cyber Publications & Governance Support to Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
Clearance Requirement - Top Secret
- Support, and coordinate with AF Inspection Systems Functional Area Managers (FAMs) for Cyberspace/ISR training, standardization, and evaluation programs.
- Support the development, and employment of Cyberspace weapon systems, programs, and capabilities.
- Support the development of cyberspace range policy/sustainment and integration into Department of Defense training ranges.
- Support the development of cyberspace academic training and provide assistance for detailed oversight of training by documenting training deficiencies and providing recommended solutions.
- Support the development, review, preparation, and coordination of cyberspace operations instructions, technical orders, policy and guidance, Air Force Instructions (AFIs), and tactical manuals in coordination with all personnel within this PWS.
- Support establishment of standards, tasks, and formal training requirements for both operations and maintenance (O&M).
- Assist with authoring weapon system-specific instructions, manuals, and AF/Multi-Service Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) IAW applicable AF, DoD, and Joint policy documents for each appropriate weapon system and capabilities.
- Assist with defining and documenting fielding requirements for execution by the SPM.
- Assist with the development and execution of appropriate programming plans that document MAJCOM responsibilities in fielding execution.
- Assist with the development and execution of appropriate programming plans that document command responsibilities for weapon systems.
- Conduct analysis to include CBAs and AoAs to support USG requirements.
- Assist with the development of required briefings for various requirements boards, such as Air Force Requirements Review Groups (AFRRGs), Air Force Requirements Oversight Council (AFROCs), Functional Capabilities Boards (FCBs), Joint Capabilities Boards (JCBs), and JROCs.
- Assist the development of modification requests IAW AFI 63-138 for assigned weapon systems.
- Support resource management of Cyberspace capabilities and sustainment.
- Participate in High-Performance Teams (HPTs) for operational capability document development and provide consultation to ACC Government lead on HPT membership.
- Support GFM activities by reviewing, coordinating, and preparing SORTS and DRRS reports, development and management of UTCs, DOC statements, METS, GFMAP and associated DEPORDs, and other GFM activities as required.
- Support the development, and management of ACC’s Organize, Train, and Equip functions.
- Support the development, coordination, and preparation of Cyberspace staff taskings, CONOPs, CONEMPs, Enabling concepts, Roadmaps, Contingency Plans, and Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs).
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must have current TS/SCI eligibility.
- Must possess Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience developing USG or corporate sustainment and execution plans.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience coordinating/executing USG or corporate training program(s), policy/governance, and financial strategies.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in conducting cyber operations either defensive cyber operations (DCO) and Offensive Cyber Operations (OCO)
- Previous Evaluator Experience in evaluating Cyber Operators gaining qualification on specific Crew Positions either in Defensive Cyber Operations and or Offensive Cyber operations
- Previous Experience in the development and the execution of a governance instruction in order to provide repeatable governance and policies to operational and tactical level units.
- Previous Experience in the JCIDS process, DEVOPS and the onboarding and employment of cyber weapon systems and capabilities
- Knowledge of United States Government (USG) cyberspace training principles, directives, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, managing, and conducting cyberspace policy and guidance.
- Knowledge of a full range of USG cyberspace operations principles, directives, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, operating, managing, and maintaining services and capabilities that support functional requirements.
- Knowledge of USG principles, methodologies, and approaches used in Resource Management, Budgeting, and Acquisitions that support cyberspace requirements.