Kenjya-Trusant is seeking Cyber Security and Defense Planning and Readiness Support to Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD
Clearance Requirement - Secret
- Monitor Total Force Integration (TFI) efforts of Cyber Protection Teams (CPT) to include organization structures, training of TFI partners, and highlight trends of TFI associations.
- Readiness monitor for cyber security and defense teams. Review DRSS/ART/SORT to identify unit level trends and systematic challenges. Develop strategic reports to address negative trends within the units. Facilitates UTC mobilization for CPT rotations. Reviews and validates DOC statements for cyber defense units. Reviews and validates MPA requests as required for cyber security and defense organizations.
- Support ACC/A3/2/6KR with the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) process for all O&M (3400), Other Procurement (3080), RDTE (3600), and Military Personnel (3500) funds supporting Cyber Security & Defense and associated weapon systems. Will track MAJCOM, NAF, Wing, Group, and Unit funding inputs to ensure validity of request and allow for vetting of funding priorities. Ensure funding requirements have been properly captured to ensure traceability to mission requirements. Validate funding requests have considered full scope of DOTMLPF to ensure execution of requirements.
- Oversee and manage day-to-day Branch operations. Manage Branch calendar, tasking system, knowledge management sites, and schedules. Ensure Branch personnel are properly assigned tasks and projects and completed on time.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must have Secret eligibility.
- Knowledge of USG principles, methodologies, and approaches used in Resource Management, Budgeting, and Acquisitions that support cyberspace requirements.
- Knowledge of Guard and Reserve force posturing and mobilization.
- Minimum of four (4) years' experience on USG readiness reporting and policy.