Kenjya-Trusant is seeking Cyber Security and Defense Policy and Governance Support to Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
Clearance Requirement - Top Secret
- Manage cyber security and defense governance. Review and validate HHQ guidance meets current operational requirements. Identify policy and guidance gaps and coordinate, draft, submit policy on a monthly basis. Develop and maintain enabling and operating concepts for AF Cyber Security & Defense systems and functions. Develop ACC guidance and policy as required to address guidance gaps and perform routine guidance reviews/updates. Determine guidance applicability to Management Internal Control Tool-kit (MICT) and Inspector General (IG) Special Interest Items. Support the development, review, preparation, and coordination of cyberspace operations instructions, technical orders, policy and guidance, Air Force Instructions (AFIs), and tactical manuals.
- HHQ Policy and guidance coordinator responsible for receiving, reviewing, and integrating cyber security and defense policy and guidance released from HHQ entities to include, but not limited to: CCMDs, USCYBERCOM, JS Joint Staff, and HAF/SAF. As new and/or updated policy is released, will determine if MAJCOM level policy needs to be updated or developed and then perform actions required to update and/or develop.
- Performs duties as the Cyber Security & Defense Charter secretariat. Establish and lead the DCO working group to include capturing minutes and distributing to appropriate entities. Coordinate working group priorities with the Cyber Security & Defense Board. Leads the execution of the DCO Steering Group (SG) as required to include the planning and logistics of the events. Coordinate DCO SG topics and agendas with the Cyber Security & Defense leadership. Will capture and track action items from the SG and provide monthly updates on action items to the Cyber Security & Defense leadership.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must have current TS/SCI eligibility.
- Knowledge of United States Government (USG) cyberspace principles, directives, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, managing, and conducting cyberspace policy and guidance.
- Minimum of four (4) years' experience developing USG, or corporate policy and governance.