The Kenjya-Trusant Group (KTG) is seeking Cyber Security and Defense Training and Exercise Support to Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
Clearance Requirement - Top Secret
- Primarily performs tasks in support of A326KD mission.
- Manage CVA/H training pipeline to validate curriculum is approved, current, and updated as new capabilities are delivered. Orchestrate the integration of Type 1 training from the PMO to the cyber FTU and coordinate the curriculum approval with ACC/TRSS. Perform functions of OTD on behalf of weapon system FAM to track all requirements for training pipeline. Assist and support in developing, reviewing, preparing and coordinating cyberspace training to include but not limited to courseware, syllabi, IQT, RQT, CMR/MR – RAP, RTRB, TPTs, Instructor Upgrade and TTL. Coordinate funding for training as required.
- Manage cyber security and defense range/simulator integration. Support the creation/development of initial ranges and as these infrastructures materialize, validate the ranges/simulators continue to meet cyber security and defense operator needs. Support the development of cyberspace range policy/sustainment and integration into Department of Defense training ranges. Coordinate funding for ranges/simulators as required. Provide monthly updates to ACC/A326KT highlighting trends and training gaps for cyber security and defense forces.
- Monitor cyber security and defense exercise engagements. Track unit’s involvement with exercises across ACC and brief leadership quarterly. Highlight trends and metrics associated with cyber forces involvement with exercises and identify methods to improve cyber force involvement with future exercise events. Coordinate funding for exercises as required.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must have current TS/SCI eligibility.
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience coordinating USG training program(s), or corporate training program(s) and policy.
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience on USG range/simulator implementation or corporate range/simulator implementation and policy.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience on USG exercise coordination or event planning and policy
- Knowledge of USG ranges/simulators policies, procedures, methodologies and approaches used in implementation for use in training, evaluation, and mission rehearsal.
- Knowledge of USG cyberspace training principles, directives, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, managing, and conducting training programs and events.
- Knowledge of USG exercise development, planning, and execution processes.