The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking Cyber Security and Defense Weapon System Management to Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
Clearance Requirement - Top Secret
- Identify and coordinate weapon systems requirements with responsible MAJCOM Staffs. Monitor performance of Cyber Security & Defense weapons systems to identify positive/negative trends and the ability of current systems to meet mission needs. Resolve deficiencies impacting operations or system performance. Recommend operational requirements for DCO weapons system sustainment activities and future acquisitions.
- Interface with the A5K Weapon system team to identify, deliver, and liaise weapon system priorities, requirements, training requirements, policy, and guidance. Track and attend A5K meetings, working groups, etc. to represent cyber weapon system interests and priorities. Provide feedback from any meetings to branch leadership within 3 duty days of the event, with at least monthly status updates on enduring activities
- Oversee the organization and training of cyber security and defense forces per ACCI 17-202 volumes 1-3, ACCMAN 17-2 volumes 1-3, and ACCI 11-201 & 11-202. Manage Organizational Change Requests (OCR) and validate organizational structures to ensure effective and efficient mission execution. Monitor training policies and guidelines to ensure proper implementation across cyber security and defense units and identify gaps in policy delivered monthly.
- Establish, manage, and lead CVA/H weapon system working groups on a recurring basis with monthly meetings as a minimum. Develop agenda and focused topics for each meeting to ensure communication of MAJCOM priorities to the field as well as receive issues from the field. Take meeting notes and distribute following al sessions.
- Oversee all phases of CVA/H testing with A5K, the PMO, and testing squadrons per ACCI 99-101. Ensures testing meets the requirements to deliver a fully tested and stable system by developing testing criteria to ensure the delivered solution fulfills the requirement. Ensure all testing deficiencies are captured and presented to the Deficiency Review Board (DRB). Recommends processes and procedures to streamlines testing while ensuring system stability.
- Validate units employing cyber weapon systems are following Stan/Eval requirements to certify CMR/MR operators. Conduct SAVs with Groups/Squadrons on a rotational basis to review documentation and unit structure for completing evaluations. Highlight challenges and develop solutions to ensure the accomplishment of the Stan/Eval program.
- Advise and assist with on operational acceptance of new or modified cyber weapon systems as new baselines are developed and proceed through testing. Monitor system tests, evaluations, and reports to ensure fielded capabilities meet operational requirements. Validate weapon systems meets all requirements and orchestrate operational acceptance package for appropriate A3 approval. Provide approval recommendations to ACC A5/8/9 for declaration of IOC and FOC for appropriate weapon systems and capabilities.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must have current TS/SCI eligibility.
- Experience in Program Management either in government or corporate settings.
- Knowledge of USG Standardization/Evaluation principles, directives, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, managing, and conducting Stan/Eval policy and guidance.
- Knowledge of USG program requirements principles, directives, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, managing, conducting, and tracking system requirements and policy and guidance.
- Knowledge of USG cyberspace training principles, directives, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, managing, and conducting training programs and events.
- Knowledge of USG weapon system testing principles, directives, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, managing, and conducting various testing events.
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience with Defensive Cyberspace Operations experience in government or corporate setting.
- Minimum of four (4) years' experience developing USG system requirements policy and guidance or managing system requirement process.
- Minimum of four (4) years' experience with USG policy development