Kenjya-Trusant is seeking Cybersecurity and Formal Training Support to Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD
Clearance Requirement - Top Secret
- Review Cyber training programs to validate curriculum for approved, current, and updated as new capabilities that are delivered. Manage the integration of Type 1 training from the FAM and SMEs to the cyber FTU and coordinate the curriculum approval by ACC/A326K. Review functions of OTD on behalf of weapon system FAM to track all requirements for training curriculums. Assist and support in developing, reviewing, preparing and coordinating cyberspace training to include but not limited to courseware, syllabi, Initial Qualification Training (IQT), Requalification Training (RQT), CMR/MR – Ready Aircrew Program (RAP), Realistic Training Review Board (RTRB), TPTs, Instructor Upgrade and Training Task Lists (TTL).
- Review and staff Cyber training OTD products from FTUs, FAMs, and program managers for integration into formal ACC operational training programs including Cyber, flying and ground ops. Coordinate cyber training OTD products through outside agencies including but not limited to other MAJCOMs, HAF, and wing/group/squadrons. Manage and track reporting for FTU programs that have cyber training as part of their curriculum and Cyber Formal Training programs.
- Perform tasks assigned to branch in support of development, review, preparation and coordination of training related to IW capabilities (cyberspace operations, electronic warfare, information operations, ISR support to IW) to include, but not limited to, courseware, syllabi, Initial Qualification Training, Requalification Training, Combat Mission Ready/Mission Ready, Ready Aircrew Program, Realistic Training Review Board, Training Planning Teams, Instructor Upgrade and Training Task Lists. Provide inputs to A3 monthly Cyber Review.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must have current TS/SCI eligibility
- Knowledge of USG cyberspace training principles, directives, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, managing, and conducting training programs and events.
- Knowledge of AFI and ACCIs governing Cyber training, guidance and policies.
- Knowledge of OTD directives, AFIs and ACCIs.
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience in operational cyber, intelligence or related programs.