Kenjya-Trusant is seeking DCO & OCO Cyber Weapons & Tactics Program Management to Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD
Clearance Requirement - Top Secret
- Support the advocacy and establishment of policy and guidance for operations training devices/simulators, Cyberspace Live Virtual Constructive (LVC)/Distributed Mission Operations (DMO), and support Simulator Certification (SIMCERT) programs to ensure training devices support accurate and credible training.
- Support the development of cyberspace academic training, and provide assistance for detailed oversight of training by documenting training deficiencies, and providing recommended solutions.
- Support, and coordinate with AF Inspection Systems Functional Area Managers (FAMs) for Cyberspace/ISR training, standardization, and evaluation programs.
- Support the development, review, preparation, and coordination of cyberspace operations instructions, technical orders, policy and guidance, Air Force Instructions (AFIs), and tactical manuals in coordination with all personnel within this PWS.
- Support GFM activities by reviewing, coordinating, and preparing SORTS and DRRS reports, development and management of UTCs, DOC statements, METS, GFMAP and associated DEPORDs, and other GFM activities as required.
- 8.16.6 Support the development, coordination, and preparation of Cyberspace staff taskings, CONOPs, CONEMPs, Enabling concepts, Roadmaps, Contingency Plans, and Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs).
- Assist with the management of training, health, and manning of cyberspace career fields.
- Support financial management efforts for PPBE of cyberspace/ISR operations requirements.
- Recommend appropriate operational and support agency representation in the requirements and/or upgrade/modification process and assist with the development of modification requests in accordance with AFI 63-138 for assigned weapon systems.
- Support establishment of standards, tasks, and formal training requirements for both operations and maintenance (O&M).
- Assist with authoring weapon system-specific instructions, manuals, and AF/Multi-Service Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) in accordance with applicable AF, DoD, and Joint policy documents for each appropriate weapon system and capabilities.
- Support the development of cyberspace range policy/sustainment and integration into DoD training ranges.
- Assist with defining and documenting fielding requirements for execution by the SPM.
- Assist the development and execution of appropriate programming plans that document MAJCOM responsibilities in fielding execution.
- Assist with development and execution of appropriate programming plans that document command responsibilities for weapon systems.
- Conduct analysis, to include CBAs and AoAs, to support USG requirements.
- Assist with the development of required briefings for various requirements boards, such as Air Force Requirements Review Groups (AFRRGs), Air Force Requirements Oversight Council (AFROCs), Functional Capabilities Boards (FCBs), Joint Capabilities Boards (JCBs), and JROCs.
- Participate in High-Performance Teams (HPTs) for operational capability document development and provide consultation to ACC Government lead on HPT membership.
- Support cyberspace operations, training, exercises, and conferences, including but not limited to Weapons and Tactics Conference (WEPTAC), Weapons School, and flag events.
- Review and recommend updates to Attack Sensing and Warning (AS&W) and Indications and Warning (I&W) TTPs.
- Support, develop, and coordinate weapons instructor billet management processes, products, and taskings.
- Support HQ Crisis Action Team in support of (ISO) real/exercise cyberspace events and Emergency Action Messages.
- Support and execute COMACC’S Commander Air Force Forces roles and responsibilities, and Cyberspace operations throughout the DoD.
- Support the development and management of ACC’s Organize, Train, and Equip functions.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must have current TS/SCI eligibility.
- Must possess Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of four (4) years experience developing USG or corporate sustainment and execution plans.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience preparing, planning, and executing USG, or corporate financial strategies, policy/guidance, and training programs
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in network security/network management, and conducting cyber operations either DCO or OCO.
- Minimum of one (1) year supervisory experience at flight level or above in DoD weapons and tactics organization, or minimum of three (3) years’ experience project/program management experience
- Previous evaluator experience in evaluating Cyber Operators gaining qualification on specific Crew Positions either in Defensive Cyber Operations and or Offensive Cyber operations
- Previous instructor experience in the development and delivery of training to Cyber Operators that are executing missions for the Cyber Mission Force.
- Previous experience in the development and execution of a governance structure that provides repeatable governance and policies to operational and tactical level units.
- Experience (Ability and Skill) in the JCIDS process, DEVOPS and the onboarding and employment of cyber weapon systems and capabilities
- Knowledge of United States Government (USG) cyberspace training principles, directives, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, managing, and conducting cyberspace policy and guidance.
- Knowledge of USG principles, methodologies, and approaches used in Resource Management, Budgeting, and Acquisitions that support cyberspace requirements.
- Knowledge of a full range of USG cyberspace operations principles, directives, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, operating, managing, and maintaining services and capabilities that support functional requirements.