Kenjya-Trusant is seeking Exercise Support to Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
Clearance Requirement - Top Secret
- Coordinate with ACC/A3O7, 16 AF, the USAFWC, and other entities as appropriate to any given effort to help identify, develop, validate, and prioritize IW exercise objectives (e.g., desired learning objectives) at the tactical, operational, and strategic level
- Facilitate integration of IW into other ACC exercise events
- Assist with management and execution of IW Flag; deconflict and/or synchronize with duplicate “FLAG” enterprise efforts and initiatives
- Coordinate with ACC/A3T, USAFWC, and AF Information Aggressor Squadrons (IAS) to facilitate AF Cyber Red Team participation in Service and Joint exercises
- Assist with development and staffing of annual exercise related POM inputs and unfunded requests IAW established ACC business practices
- Draft input narratives and other related products as needed (e.g., trifold)
- Complete resource analysis (to include, but not limited money, personnel, infrastructure) and comparisons to identify and recommend solutions
- Coordinate with resource branch to validate and submit POM inputs IAW established timelines; after submission, provide weekly status update of POM inputs to branch
- Assist with developing related branch inputs to division annual spend plan, to include, but not limited to determining specific dollar amounts
- Facilitate and/or attend working groups as needed and disseminate minutes and/or notes within 3 business days; track progress of an tasks resulting from event and provide monthly updates at a minimum
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must have current TS/SCI eligibility.
- Knowledge and/or 3 years of experience similar to that of a SNCO or FGO in the following: Program Management either in government or corporate settings, USG training program(s), or corporate training program(s), Developing and/or implementing USG policy, Staff functions and processes at/above Wing level, Collaboration with lateral, lower, and upper echelons.
- Knowledge and 1 year experience regarding USG IW capabilities: Cyberspace operations, Electronic Warfare, Information Operations, ISR support to IW Policy and Guidance, Training Requirements, IW weapon systems, and IW organizational construct.
- Knowledge and 1 year experience regarding USG exercise policy, planning, coordination, and execution.