Kenjya-Trusant is seeking Information Operations (IO) Functional Area Management (FAM) and Global Force Management (GFM) Support to Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
Clearance Requirement - Top Secret
- Manage IO (14F AFSC) AEF deployment process specified in most current, authoritative directives and policy to include sourcing and tasking of unit/personnel to meet steady state and contingencies/crisis requirements.
- Manage forces/capabilities committed to ongoing operations and exercises and provide predictability for rotational force requirements.
- Identify the most appropriate and responsive force/capability that best meets the CCMD requirement.
- Identify risks to current/future operations associated with sourcing recommendations.
- Identify forces and capabilities that are unsourced or hard-to-source.
- Assign government lead with GFM, Functional Manager, and FAM responsibilities for IO functions within the Operations Center in accordance with ACCI 10-255 or most current, authoritative directives and policy; and coordinate, review and publish ACC Planning Order (PLANORD), Deployment Order (DEPORD), and Execute Order (EXORD), as required.
- Advise Branch, Division and Directorate leadership on the planning of IO forces to support combat contingencies, exercises, and deployments.
- Receive and process Request For Forces (RFF), Request For Support (RFS), or Request For Capability (RFC) requirements for action from Joint Staff/J31 or most current staff function.
- Review RFF for sourcing feasibility.
- Baseline Global Force Management Allocation Plan (GFMAP) for each Fiscal Year (FY) on a 24-month GFM cycle with stakeholders from Joint Staff, AF/A3O, ACC or most current staff functions.
- Manage unforeseen contingencies and develop processes to improve responsiveness.
- Provide options and risks to Branch, Division and Directorate leadership regarding the deployment of forces in support of competing operational missions.
- Process out of cycle Change Requests to GFMAP (for Joint Manning Documents (JMDs)).
- Work directly with AFPC/DPW (AEF Operations), A3CO and other Functional Managers and schedulers or most current staff functions to review and adjudicate ACC reclama actions.
- Coordinate Condition 5 shortfalls/reclamas (or most current category of reclama condition) with ACC/A3OP and the AFPC/DPW IAW AFI 10-401 or most current, authoritative directives and policy.
- Liaise with Air Staff and Joint Staff/J3 for contingency/wartime deployment tasking requirements.
- Serve as IO Branch’s central point of contact for IO volunteers in support of CCMD exercises and deployments.
- Assist IO Branch government FAM with IO/NKO management, planning and execution.
- Verify, validate and manage UTCs. Coordinate with the A3OP AEF Cell and AFPC/DPW to ensure rapid verification and validation of unit line numbers (ULNs) within AFI 10-401 timelines.
- Validate Deliberate Crisis Action Planning and Execution Segments (DCAPES)/Joint Capabilities Requirements Manager (JCRM) databases ensuring accurate/timely worldwide deployment of IO forces.
- Plan, analyze and monitor Time Phased Force and Deployment Documents (TPFDD) relative to IO support requirements.
- Provide IO conventional sourcing solutions IAW 10-401 Global Force Management Implementation Guidance (GFMIG) and Joint Staff guidance, or most current, authoritative directives and policy.
- Advise Branch, Division and Directorate leadership on effective and efficient use of resources to achieve ACC objectives in support of Air Staff, CCMD, and JS needs.
- Coordinate with ACC/A3O (exercise branch), or current staff function, to integrate and track IO personnel in exercises.
- Manage IO Mission Essential Tasks (METs) and Universal Joint Task Lists (UJTLs). Provide periodic review of METs and UJTLs and staff/coordinate all changes with appropriate staff functions.
- Provide at least weekly updates to IO Branch leadership on the status of all open requirements, tasks, and action items related to IO GFM and FAM duties.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must have current TS/SCI eligibility.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience with UTC development, DOC Statements, DRRS, SORTS, taskings, reclamas, and other FAM responsibilities IAW AFI 10-201, AFI 10-401 and AFI 10-403, or most current, authoritative directives and policy.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience working with the DRRS at the MAJCOM level.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience performing GFM duties and proficiency utilizing the JCRM database.
- Completion of AETC DCAPES course and all pre-requisite training IAW the AETC Course Catalogue and AFI 10-401.
- Completion of the Contingency Wartime Planning Course (CWPC).
- Working knowledge of AFI 10-201 Force Readiness, AFI 10-401 Air Force Operations Planning and Execution, and AFI 10-403 Deployment and Planning Execution or most current, authoritative directives and policy.
- Proficiency developing, verifying, validating and managing UTCs.