Kenjya-Trusant is seeking Information Warfare Division Data Management Support to Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
Clearance Requirement - Secret
- Provide daily management for the development and staffing of Staff packages, CONOPS, CONEMPS, Enabling Concepts, Roadmaps, Contingency Plans and Tactics, TTTPs supporting division staff responsibilities. Must initiate and manage these tasks based on directed timelines.
- Responsible for daily management of division leadership requirements and external task requirements as managed through the TMT, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Teams, and any collaboration tools available as part of the Air Force standard desktop as computing capabilities evolve.
- Monitor, advises and prepares data for division personnel on suspenses at daily or weekly meetings. Acknowledge and forward all requirements or taskings within 24 hours of receipt by division.
- Track and manage division personnel transitions, appropriate AFI and Directorate reporting requirements, and appropriate military or civilian personnel actions in support of division leadership, with and through branch leadership. Ensure monthly division reporting requirements are met.
- Facilitate and track daily division leadership external engagements technologically, remotely or in-person.
- Daily monitor and maintain all division interfaces through Outlook, SharePoint, Teams, telephone, or other methodologies. Track engagements and ensure positive hand-off to appropriate division personnel.
- Provides daily support to division leadership team as driven by upper and peer echelon requirements as well as expectations from supported subordinate units.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must have current Secret eligibility.
- Possess an Associates’ degree, at a minimum.
- Possess a minimum of three-years’ experience with personnel management and front office support requirements.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience providing engineering and/or technical services required to maintain unclassified and/or classified websites (i.e., AF Portal, SharePoint, Communities of Practice, etc.).
- Possess Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Certification (A+, Security +) and maintain currency throughout the Task Order (TO) Period of Performance IAW DoD 8570.