Kenjya-Trusant is seeking IO Plans and Tools Integration Support to Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
Clearance Requirement - Top Secret
- Attend meetings relevant to IO, OPSEC, Deception Activities/MILDEC, and MISO/PSYOP programs, equipment/tool development, and integration of IO capabilities. Communicate IO Branch priorities and capture meeting notes for the IO Branch leadership.
- Prepare briefings, position papers, background papers, white papers, talking papers, and other products for government lead to use in developing and advocating materiel and non-materiel solutions for operational IO requirements, programs, TTPs, equipment/tools, or capability gaps and integration.
- Assists government lead with developing and briefing solutions for integration of MAJCOM IO, OPSEC, Deception Activities/MILDEC, and MISO/PSYOP requirements, concepts and capabilities training, exercises, simulations, real-world contingencies/operations.
- Prepare briefings, position papers, background papers, white papers, talking papers, reports, and other products for government leads to use in advocating solutions for operational IO/NKO and IW requirements, programs, equipment, tools or capability gaps and integration.
- Monitor the integration and reporting of IO, NKO, and IW capabilities in Training & Evaluation (T&E), Modeling & Simulation (M&S), exercises, and range events.
- Advise government lead on fielded capabilities to meet operational requirements.
- Validate IO capabilities meet requirements and orchestrate operational acceptance package for appropriate level of approval.
- Manage Branch IO SharePoint sites on NIPRNET, SIPRNET and JWICS. Keep data and links updated to include links to IO and related NKO and IW web tools.
- Plan, organize, and host working groups, planning meetings, and conferences annually (or as needed) at designated locations (including web-based/virtual platforms). Establish invitee list of SMEs and key personnel.
- Capture detailed minutes for the duration of events.
- Prepare list of action items and appropriate OPRs and OCRs for dissemination after events.
- Coordinate with and attend forums for capabilities development organizations at HAF, MAJCOMs, ACC staffs, and other stakeholders' levels. Capture IO requirements, shortfalls, and gaps with an emphasis on OPSEC, Deception Activities/MILDEC, and MISO/PSYOP.
- Coordinate development of IO solutions and integrate solutions and advise government leads on integrating IO solutions into events, processes, and guidance.
- Support RDT&E and procurement of tools and capabilities development to support IO including remote web-based tools, platforms, and capabilities.
- Provide at least weekly updates to IO Branch leadership on the status of all open requirements, tasks, and action items for IO programs.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must have current TS/SCI eligibility.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience working on or managing programs for Air Force IO with emphasis on OPSEC, Deception Activities/MILDEC, and MISO/PSYOP.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience with Air Force resource management, PPBE, and acquisitions for IO requirements to provide advisory support to long-range Air Force contingency, mobilization, exercise, deployment, and similar operations planning efforts.
- Mastery knowledge of advanced management, organizational principles, and practices for operational concepts for IO with emphasis on OPSEC, Deception Activities/MILDEC, and MISO/PSYOP.
- Mastery knowledge of doctrinal and operational concepts for IO with emphasis on OPSEC, Deception Activities/MILDEC, and MISO/PSYOP, as well as Strategic Communication, Irregular Warfare and Special Operations.
- Skilled in researching, designing and developing solutions to broad and multi-faceted issues impacting IO across the Air Force.
- Experience and working knowledge of Air Force IO forces and organizational/functional structures at all levels of Air Force and Joint functions.
- Experience integrating IO concepts, TTPs, policies, methodologies and approaches into DoD ranges/simulations, exercises, and training for evaluation and mission rehearsal.
- Experience developing, executing or evaluating IO concepts, TTPs, policies, methodologies, approaches, plans, exercises integration, and/or simulations.
- Skilled in SharePoint management and site design.
- Working knowledge of Project Management either in government or corporate settings.