Kenjya-Trusant is seeking Military Personnel Appropriation Support to Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD
Clearance Requirement - Secret
- Manage division Military Personnel Appropriation (MPA) program for division, supported units and/or Air Force Specialties (currently 17S, 17D, 1B4, 3DO, 14N, 1N0)
- Utilize M4S (or current enterprise system) to manage, allocate, track MPA days
- Collect MPA requirements from division and 16 AF to create annual MPA spend plan
- Complete quarterly and mid-year review of MPA account and explain specific challenges with regard to under/over-executing MPA accounts
- On daily basis, manage and respond to MPA taskers
- Coordinate w/ ACC/A2 MPA program managers to validate MPA requirements for ISR support to cyber operations
- Assist with advertising and filling division Total Force positions IAW ACC and/or division business practices
- Facilitate and/or attend working groups as needed and disseminate minutes and/or notes within 3 business days; track progress of tasks resulting from event and provide monthly updates at a minimum.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must have a current Secret clearance
- Knowledge and/or 3 years of experience similar to that of a SNCO or FGO in the following: Program Management either in government or corporate settings, USG training program(s), or corporate training program(s), Developing and/or implementing USG policy, Staff functions and processes at/above Wing level, Collaboration with lateral, lower, and upper echelons.
- Knowledge and 1 year experience regarding USG IW capabilities: Cyberspace operations, Electronic Warfare, Information Operations, ISR support to IW Policy and Guidance, Training Requirements, IW weapon systems, and IW organizational construct.
- Ability to facilitate working groups and/or attend on branch’s behalf in order to communicate and/or advocate official government positions. Includes, but not limited to, notifying attendees, securing venue (virtual or physical), drafting/disseminating read aheads and recording minutes and/or taking notes
- Ability to follow ACC action officer policy and guidance, to include but not limited to, drafting taskers and ready to send emails
- Ability to utilize ACC Task management Tool (or current enterprise solution) in order to create, track, and respond to branch and/or division taskers
- Knowledge of USG MPA program
- Familiarity with M4S (or current enterprise system) and computer skills needed to independently operate and troubleshoot M4S (or current enterprise system)