The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking Offensive Cyber Policy and Governance Support to Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
Clearance Requirement - Top Secret
- Review and validate HHQ guidance meets current operational requirements. Identify policy and guidance gaps and draft, coordinate, and staff policy as required.
- Receive, review, and develop project schedule for integrating policy and guidance released from HHQ entities to include, but not limited to: geographic CCMDs, USCYBERCOM, JS, HAF and SAF. As new and/or updated policy is released, determine if MAJCOM-level policy needs to be updated or developed and then perform actions required to update and/or develop.
- Develop and maintain Concepts of Operations and Concepts of Employment to describe the employment of offensive cyber forces and capabilities are in the context of various operational scenarios.
- Develop new, or changes to existing, ACC guidance, policy, instructions, directives, manuals and other documentation, as required, to address gaps in the organization, training, equipping, readiness, and employment of offensive cyber forces when required or directed.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must have current TS/SCI eligibility.
- Knowledge of USCYBERCOM policies, SOPs, directives, orders, and other guidance (strongly prefer Cyber Mission Force experience), and approaches used in developing that guidance.
- Minimum of four (4) years' experience developing USG, or corporate policy and governance.
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience with cyberspace operations. Offensive background is highly desired, but can be substituted with experience with Defensive Cyberspace Operations in government or corporate setting or Minimum of two (2) years' experience conducting commercial penetration testing.