Kenjya-Trusant is seeking Policy and Guidance – Information Warfare (IW) Analyst to provide support to Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD
Clearance Requirement - Secret
- Support the development, review, preparation, and coordination of IW capabilities’ instructions, technical orders, and/or tactical manuals.
- As needed, review and validate that newly published and/or updated Higher Headquarter (HHQ) guidance meets current operational requirements.
- Identify policy and guidance gaps and coordinate, draft, and staff corrections and/or additions as required IAW ACC business practices.
- Coordinate development and maintenance of enabling and operating concepts for IW capabilities.
- Perform regular review of policy and guidance IAW ACC business practices
- Facilitate working groups and/or attend on branch’s behalf in order to communicate and/or advocate official government positions. Includes, but not limited to, notifying attendees, securing venue (virtual or physical), drafting/disseminating read-aheads and recording minutes and/or taking notes within 3 business days; track progress of an tasks resulting from event and provide monthly updates at a minimum.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must have current Secret eligibility.
- Knowledge commensurate with 3 years of experience similar to that of a SNCO or FGO in the following: Program Management either in government or corporate settings, USG training program(s), or corporate training program(s), Developing and/or implementing USG policy, Staff functions and processes at/above Wing level.
- Knowledge and 1 year experience regarding USG IW capabilities: Cyberspace operations, Electronic Warfare, Information Operations, ISR support to IW Policy and Guidance, Training Requirements, IW weapon systems, and IW organizational construct.