Kenjya-Trusant is seeking Readiness Execution Assistance to provide support to Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
Clearance Requirement - Secret
- Responsible to the Readiness and C2 Systems Branch Chief, ACC/A3OR, for assisting with the ACC portfolio of Readiness Action Items (RAI’s), in order to action these critical readiness drivers to completion. Provide actionable information to ACC/A3OR, to be used by ACC/A3, COMACC/Deputy Commander, ACC (DCOM), Air Staff, and the SECAF regarding specific ACC readiness returns/improvements in relation to resources/dollars expended. Coordinates with and, when needed, requests tasking of HQ ACC FAM in order to resolve/meet, on a continuous basis, RAI milestones, established in coordination with FAMs/SMEs with particular focus on the Cyber Enterprise within ACC, and other internal and external organizations and agencies. Provides RAI monthly status briefing to ACC/A3 and, when needed, COMACC and other senior staff. Collects and manages information on any significant HAF, outside agency, or internal ACC changes/events that would affect the accomplishment of ACC RAIs and provides that information and recommendations to RAI OPRs, in order to make necessary modifications to the RAIs and/or facilitate their completion. Assists with implementation of any changes to ACC Supplement to AFI 10-201 needed to carry out the RAI task and execution function within ACC.
- Provide accurate, effective, and timely status of RAI’s through the use of all means to include Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS) and utilize the Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff (CJCS)-directed operational readiness reporting information for Air Combat Command to carry out/ensure the execution and eventual completion of RAI’s.
- Participate in necessary meetings (via phone teleconferences, video teleconference or group meetings) across ACC staff/Directorates, NAFs, Wings/Detachments (Det)s/Operating Locations (OLs), and Air Staff/outside agencies as necessary, to ensure all actions are taken and RAI milestones are met to action and complete all RAIs according to ACC/A3 direction.
- Conduct, as necessary, all RAI retrieval and analysis with the aid of DRRS, ACC organizations, other MAJCOMs, and HAF/outside agencies.
- Coordinate with readiness execution manager when HAF readiness office assistance is needed regarding Air Force Readiness Policies that would affect or inform ACC RAIs.
- Apply DRRS technical knowledge to assist in informing, executing, and completing ACC RAIs. Assist with unit/FAM compliance regarding established RAI milestones and any directives and instructions outlined in ACC SUPP to AFI 10-201. Conduct continuous/scheduled review of timely milestone completion for RAIs.
- Assist with readiness briefings tasked by HAF, COMACC, and ACC/A3 dealing with special interest readiness such as pacing units. In particular, assist with preparations for quarterly readiness briefings, presented by ACC commanders, on pacing unit readiness. Prepare RAI briefings through the use of DRRS, ACC organizations, other MAJCOMs, and HAF/outside agencies to ACC and HAF Senior Leaders.
- Assist with the management and administration of the ACC RAI tracking system and/or SharePoint. Review and provide guidance or inputs on draft RAI inputs to FAMs. Conduct scheduled RAI reviews with applicable FAMs.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must have current Secret eligibility.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working at an Air Staff or MAJCOM as an action officer/readiness (DRRS/AFIT) assistant.
- Associate Degree and one (1) year experience working with DRRS.
- Knowledge of roles and missions of Air Combat Command.
- Knowledge and skilled in Action Officer staffing functions and procedures.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Skilled in reviewing tasks in order to formulate an execution plan, with timelines/milestones, that will accomplish those tasks in an acceptable time frame as outlined by senior leadership at all major levels.
- Skill retrieving and analyzing all ACC units' readiness data from within the DRRS database in order to support task.