Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Cyber Program Analyst to provide support Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
The Intelligence Support to Cyber Program Analyst role performs tasks in support of the Intelligence Support to Cyberspace Operations Branch (A326KN) mission.
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD
Clearance Requirement - Top Secret
- Support cyberspace operations, training, exercises, and conferences, including but not limited to Weapons and Tactics Conference (WEPTAC), Weapons School, and flag events.
- Assist ACC in its role as lead interface with the intelligence community on policy impacting warfighting requirements and operations.
- Assist with formalizing, developing, coordinating, and maintaining non-kinetic targeting, and training requirements and frameworks.
- Review and recommend updates to Joint Munitions Effectiveness Manual (JMEM).
- Review and recommend updates to Attack Sensing and Warning (AS&W) and Indications and Warning (I&W) TTPs.
- Support Cybersecurity Defense Service Provider (CDSP).
- Support Cyberspace, Cyberspace Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR), and Cyberspace Surveillance and Reconnaissance (CS&R) Standards/Evaluations.
- Support HQ Crisis Action Team in support of (ISO) real/exercise cyberspace events and Emergency Action Messages.
- Support cyberspace operations integration.
- Support and execute COMACC’S Commander Air Force Forces roles and responsibilities, and Cyberspace operations throughout the DoD.
- Assist Functional Managers, Program Managers, and weapon system FAMs.
- Support the development, and employment of Cyberspace weapon systems, programs, and capabilities.
- Support the development of cyberspace academic training and provide assistance for detailed oversight of training by documenting training deficiencies, and providing recommended solutions.
- Support the development, and management of ACC’s Organize, Train, and Equip functions.
- Support resource management of Cyberspace capabilities and sustainment.
- Support the development, coordination, and preparation of Cyberspace staff taskings, CONOPs, CONEMPs, Enabling concepts, Roadmaps, Contingency Plans, and TTPs.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must have current TS/SCI eligibility.
- Knowledge of a full range of USG cyberspace operations principles, directives, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, operating, managing, and maintaining services and capabilities that support functional requirements.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in network security/network management, and/or experience supporting USG offensive/defensive combat operations
- Minimum of one (1) year supervisory experience at flight level or above in DoD weapons and tactics organization, or minimum of three (3) years’ experience project/program management experience.