Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Task Lead to provide the USSOCOM Joint Special Operations University with educational faculty and staff support services.
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD
CLEARANCE REQUIRED: TOP SECRET; SCI eligible
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Analyze designs as well as develop, evaluate, and instruct the assigned topic-focused curriculum presentations, lectures, classes, seminars, and special events related to (SA) education projects/programs up to and including TS/SCI and ACCM program material and topics.
- Advance the professional SA body of knowledge through relevant conference and symposia attendance, presentation, panel participation or through relevant research and publishing.
- Provide professional curriculum and instruction, research and writing, student support, and course leadership for faculty and staff.
- Ensure the learning objectives, outcomes, and assessments support the SA program objectives.
- Build, deliver, evaluate, and update all SA focused lessons/courses and related materials per JSOU requirements.
- Prepare and present curriculum reviews in accordance with JSOU’s Policy.
- Prepare, collect, and report education-related data on instruction, assessments, and students as required by institutional effectiveness and as assigned by the department.
- Support faculty and staff through curriculum workshop participation, curriculum review, proofing, and critiquing curriculum materials, lectures, presentations, draft publications, or other staffed documents.
- Facilitate student preparation for courses, accomplishment of course prerequisites, and accomplishment of all course execution and graduation requirements.
- MA/MS required in any field*
- 5 years’ practical experience of conducting SOF sensitive activities, with specific expertise in planning, managing, enabling, and reporting of SA at the operational level, capable of explaining how to work across joint, interagency, and international communities to conduct the SOF SA mission.
- 2 years’ instructor experience required