Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Project Manager to provide USSOCOM Joint Special Operations University with educational faculty and staff support services.
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD
CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Active TOP SECRET/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Handling the day-to-day management and administration of project tasks, developing detailed work plans and schedules, assigning staff responsibilities and supervising all staff efforts.
- Interacts continually with Government Contract Officer Representative (COR) and any appointed Technical Representatives (TR) to discuss concerns and ensure total product/service satisfaction.
- Work effectively with the university’s governance committees.
- Focus on the efficient execution and program management of the contract, full time staff, part time adjunct faculty staff and the international education program.
- Consult, recommend and advise JSOU in executing the contract efficiently and cost effectively.
- Ensure that proper procedures are followed prior to task order execution in order to obtain:
- Export Control for US instructors
- Export Control DSP-5 licenses for Non-US citizens
- Ensure all US and Host Nation labor and tax laws are appropriately accounted for prior to task order execution.
- MA or MS in any field required from a regionally accredited U.S. college/university or internationally recognized college/university.
- 5 years’ experience within the SOF community.
- 5 years’ project or program management experience.
- 5 years’ experience in staff budget management.
- 5 years’ experience in compliance with export control procedures for US contractors.
- 3 years’ experience in compliance with export control Licensing for non-US citizens living OCONUS.
- 3 years’ experience in compliance standards with host nation labor and tax law as it applies to the support provided to JSOU International Education Program.
- Understand compliance with export control licensing for non-US citizens living OCONUS.
- Understand compliance standards with host nation labor and tax law as it pertains to the JSOU International Education Program.
- 5 years’ experience in managing legal requirements for compliancy with US DBA Act procedures for US and non-US internationally.