Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Project Manager to manage support services as outlined below to efficiently and effectively support the Department of State (DOS), Bureau of Consular Affairs (CA), Overseas Citizens Services (OCS).
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON 3Q21 CONTRACT AWARD
Clearance Requirement - Secret
- Bachelor’s Degree (business degree) from an accredited University and eight (8) years of progressive management experience.
- Expert knowledge with supporting experience in all personnel management matters (i.e., hiring, performance reviews, performance improvement plans and discharging without incident).
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Provide effective management and administration of all efforts undertaken under this contract including contract compliance, management of subcontractors, financial tracking, disincentives and deliverables;
- Ensure that all personnel involved in providing or supporting services under the contract meet requirements established by DOS, including security clearance requirements;
- Plan appropriately for personnel turnover; Ensure that replacements are identified , proposed and replaced in a timely manner;
- Be responsible for ensuring that all work activities are performed in a timely and cost effective manner while maintaining the highest quality of performance; and
- Meet with the COR as necessary to maintain satisfactory performance and to resolve other issues pertaining to Government/Contractor procedures.
- Ensure contract staff acknowledge and adhere to all standards for conduct, internal controls, the Privacy Act, and the protection and safeguarding of all Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
- Resolve problems with minimal disruption to the activities being performed under the contract.
- Respond rapidly to additional operational support requests and provide the appropriate levels of qualified staff and support ongoing studies and evaluations.
- Participate in conference calls and digital video conferences with DOS and other U.S. Government agencies.
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.