Kenjya-Trusant is seeking an Junior SharePoint Administrator to provide support services as outlined below to efficiently and effectively support the Department of State (DOS), Bureau of Consular Affairs (CA), Overseas Citizens Services (OCS).
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON 3Q21 CONTRACT AWARD
Clearance Requirement - Secret
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science) preferred.
- Three to Five years’ experience working with SharePoint Platform (with recent experience using MOSS 2007) in an administrative capacity.
- Proficient with MOSS 2007, including developing web parts and custom workflows.
- Expertise and experience with complex technical activities
- Technical creativity and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills in a team-based development environment
- Proficient in the Microsoft Suite of Office Products
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Manages all aspects of the SharePoint environment, including design, architecture, availability, reliability, performance, monitoring,
- Be able to work with very little supervision in a highly charged and fast paced environment. The incumbent shall gather business requirements and translate them into technical specifications; design, test, and implement custom SharePoint solutions.
- Shall acknowledge and adhere to all standards for conduct, internal controls, the Privacy Act, and the protection and safeguarding of all Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
- Manage and develop SharePoint pages and access and manage additional projects as requested.
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.