Kenjya-Trusant is seeking an Senior Executive Assistant to provide support services as outlined below to efficiently and effectively support the Department of State (DOS), Bureau of Consular Affairs (CA), Overseas Citizens Services (OCS).
Clearance Requirement - Secret
- Bachelor’s Degree and three years of experience serving in a similar capacity reporting directly to a senior management staff member the equivalent of a Department of State, SES level, Deputy Assistant Secretary;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, etc.), SharePoint, E2, ILMS;
- Excellent organizational, communication, and writing skills;
- Excellent customer service skills, including customer needs assessments, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction;
- Ability to interact effectively with others in particular, colleagues and personnel at various Department levels;
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision making capability;
- Demonstrated impeccable multi-tasking abilities to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently;
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions;
- Ability to plan, schedule, and conduct projects and studies to evaluate and recommend ways to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of work operations in a program or support setting; and
- Exhibit exceptional interpersonal skills; and display a pleasant, professional demeanor and attitude at all times;
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Provide dedicated support to senior level Department of State staff members and be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties.
- Acknowledge and adhere to all standards for conduct, internal controls, the Privacy Act, and the protection and safeguarding of all Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- Schedule meetings and appointments and coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with internal and external customers.
- Prepare internal and external documents.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Prepare internal and external documents using a variety of office software, specifically Microsoft Word, Power Point, Publisher, Excel, and SharePoint.
- Assist with travel arrangements using online Travel Manager System (E2). Coordinate logistics for Government travel: book tickets, hotels, rental vehicles, estimate per diem, and voucher travel upon return.
- Track and report official time and attendance records through Time and Attendance Electronic System (TATEL).
- Conduct daily business activities representing a high level of professionalism.
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.