Kenjya-Trusant is seeking an Administrative Assistant II (Case Assistant) to provide support services as outlined below to efficiently and effectively support the Department of State (DOS), Bureau of Consular Affairs (CA), Overseas Citizens Services (OCS).
Clearance Requirement - Secret
- HS Diploma and one (1) year of experience serving in a similar capacity.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Suite of Office Products (i.e., Word, Power Point, Excel, SharePoint and Outlook)
- Ability to type mistake-free final forms (letters, memorandums, cables, speeches, briefing papers, etc.), many of them destined for CA upper management, the White House, and/or Members of Congress;
- Excellent organizational, communication, and customer service skills
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Be able to perform all tasks of the Administrative/OMS position;
- Draft routine correspondence for signature by their supervisor and other bureau officials;
- Assist officers with case processing;
- Draft case work summaries;
- Draft and prepare cables; and
- Scrutinize weekly “delinquency reports” from CA and the Bureau of Legislative Affairs (H) on White House, Secretary Staff (S/S) and Congressional correspondences, and call to the attention of action officers delinquencies for which they are responsible;
- Provide training and oversight to staff on Administrative/OMS procedures;
- Perform tasks of the Administrative/OMS at a more complex level;
- Provide sustained support to legal assistance coordinators;
- Serve as the lead on managing the section’s correspondence;
- Maintain a paper filing and/or an electronic filing system for all incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Be responsible for monitoring incoming and outgoing request to the General Services Division (GSD);
- Serve as primary point of contact on Department’s current travel guidance and information; and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.