CONTIGENT UPON AWARD
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a J5 Strategy, Plans, and Policy Lessons Learned Support- National Defense Strategy - LL Specialist (LLS) (NDS-LLS) to support operational and strategic observations, insights and lessons on current Special Operations Force employment, SOF development, and future SOF design as identified in working groups, operations, exercises, training events, concept development, war games, and experiments.
POSITION: Lessons Learned Specialist - National Defense Strategy
LOCATION: MacDill AFB, Florida
CLEARANCE REQUIRED: TS/SCI
- Conduct CAARD to capture, document and archive NDS planning, organizing, and program activities, processes and lessons learned to identify NDS threats in support of USSOCOM Command priorities.
- Support LL efforts against, and in preparation to counter, NDS-identified threats.
- Employ knowledge of USSOCOM’s and subordinate commands’ current and historical staff roles, areas of responsibility to support NDS CAARD activities.
- Employ expert research (Master’s degree) skills to conduct independent evaluations of the NDS findings to advise senior SOF leadership on potential approaches, benefits for capability resolution, and implications to DOTMLPF&P.
- Coordinate with HQ USSOCOM, Component Commands, and TSOCs military leadership to synchronize NDS efforts and findings.
- Leverage cross-functional military Services and government agencies analytical studies and LL to support adjustments to NDS processes.
- Coordinate with DoD and interagency to synchronize NDS LL efforts, findings, and sharing of best practices.
- Brief and advise senior SOF leadership on the effectiveness of the NDS findings, potential approaches, benefits for capability resolution, and implications.
- Prepare and present concept papers that synthesize key elements of thinking and challenge the current strategic construct and must be suitable for publication in academic or national news outlets.
- Develop and maintain an electronic resource, to include key points of contact, to be used for mission continuity that may be accessed by all stakeholders.
- Top Secret Clearance
- ·Master’s degree in International Relations, Strategic Studies, or related field – OR – Graduate of a US Military War College that issues a Master’s Certificate
- ·Prior service E8, CW3, or O5 and 3 years of experience at USSOCOM as a staff officer/NCO supporting the DOTMLPF&P, SOFCIDS process
- 1 years’ experience supporting operational and strategic working groups, operations, exercises, training events, concept development, war games, and experiments
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!